Aruba Beach

Thread: Advice for a Girl's trip

Advice for a Girl's trip

My friend and I are planning a girls weekend to celebrate our 40th's. We are interested in a fun and relaxing place to stay in Aruba for a long weekend in February. Is All-Inclusive a good idea or not? We would also love to hear some advice on where to stay and what to do.

Well, I personally don't like all inclusive as there are too many good restaurants to dine at.
    But thats my opinion..if you are only there for a long weekend you will probably be at the beach most of the time, if you stay on palm beach somewhere they have water sports available or maybe a tour of the island one day.. check out cheapcarribean.com I hear they do last minute trips..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

What are some nicer resorts close to many of the restaurants? Are they walking distance or do you take a taxi?

Aruba since 1979
    i don't think a long weekend is enough time.
    imo 4 days is not quite enough.
    if this is your first trip and it is to be lots of girl time.
    i 100% recommend all inclusive.
    you folks want to get there, and not move off the beach i am sure.
    the ai has everything you will need and provide you the most convenience for eating and drinking and of course beaching.

tamarijn and divi have great ai programs and their resorts are clean, laid back and oceanfront.

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill M View Post
    My friend and I are planning a girls weekend to celebrate our 40th's. We are interested in a fun and relaxing place to stay in Aruba for a long weekend in February. Is All-Inclusive a good idea or not? We would also love to hear some advice on where to stay and what to do.

Aruba since 1979
    please go to the search on the menu bar on the left and type in all inclusive

also too check out this site All Inclusive or Not?

also too there are AI programs at the high rises riu, occidental, holiday inn

it is all personal preferance
    i myself do not do all inclusive, but have and loved it!

Ditto to what she said(Andrea J.) IMO the Tam, building 1300, ground floor!

Jill,

Check out the RIU. We stayed there last January and really liked it. It is an All-Inclusive. We also have stayed at the Westin and the Radisson and liked both of their properties also. There are plenty of dining options within easy walking distance so don't feel like you need to go All Inclusive.

Have fun!

Hi,
    I agree with Ohio... you want to be on Palm Beach. We stay at the Radisson a lot. It's location is great, and you can walk to everything. It's also more "lively", where as Eagle Beach is more on the quiet side.
    All depends on what you're looking for.
    Have fun regardless of where you decide to stay - you'll want to go back every year