Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another 1st tiimer is comin to Aruba...

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmoonlight View Post
    Hi Glenn,
    My husband, Dave & I were on Maui in 99' and last February I was there with our daughter, and we had a blast! I would surely go back. There is so much to do there and we were on the go from the beginning to the end of our trip. My sister in law & I were on Honolulu & the Big Island in 06' and that was also a great trip. Each island has many different things to offer. Kauai will be next.

Sorry about the late reply. Still getting used to the forum.

Catherine
    My wife and I were on Kauai in March 2007. We loved it. The air and sky is just so different in Hawaii. Stars seem brighter and days clearer way out there in the pacific. We stayed at the Marriott Waiohai Beach Club located on Kauai’s South Shore near Poipu. We both agree it was the very best resort we ever stayed at as far as accomodations. The southern part of the island has less precipitation. It only rained on us the day we were leaving and only for 20 minutes or so, yet the island was very plush and colorful. And if you here stories that there are chickens all over the island, believe it!
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmoonlight View Post
    Hi arubamark~
    Have a great trip!

Hi, leaving in 4 days I can't wait. My wife and I would love to go back to Hawaii again. We went to Kauaii and Maui for our honeymoon for 2 weeks. I think we would appreciate it a little more second time around. When we went for our honeymoon we were in our early to mid 20's. I think now being in our mid 30's we would be able to relax and enjoy it a little more. We will plan a trip back once my youngest(2) gets a little older. We usually travel alon once a year but it is only for 4 or 5 days. When going to Hawaii you need at least 10 imho.

Hi, Maui, Oahu and the Big Island were all fantastic! I'm curious to see how I'll feel about Aruba after our trip. This year we even thought about going back to Maui but knew there wasn't enough time to take such a long flight for only 7 days and that's why we chose Aruba... short flight & it'll be our 1st time there. So excited, too! And now that our kids, 21,19 & 16, are older, we can get away once a year w/out too much worry. Actually the worry is still there with the 2 boys in college. I remember what we did. Oops,did I say that?
    Next Aruba trip in

Greetings Catherine and Co.

You'll have a great time in Aruba, especially if you like to kick back. Check out my blog, which is part of my signature, you'll find numerous Aruba categories with lots of photos of various sights, restaurants, hotels and such.

Maybe see you on the island when you're there.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Hawaiianmoonlight,
    Welcome to the forum....we will be happy to answer any questions you may have..the biggest one is ...Yes, u will love Aruba !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Hi SanNic44,
    I've read on the forum how folks love An Island Away. I'am looking forward to reading it, too.

Catherine
    Next Aruba trip in

Hi danadog56,
    I have a feeling I'll love Aruba. Nothing like looking forward to a new adventure! Catherine
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12