Aruba Beach

Thread: Another newbie!

Smile Another newbie!

Hello everyone! I am glad to have found you! I am headed to Aruba in June for 6 days. I've been once before by cruise several years ago, and we loved it so much we decided it's time to go back for a longer time. We have ressies at the Tamarijn, and this will be our first adults-only trip in at least 3 years...we usually have the LOs with us. Looks like there are several pros around, so I'm looking forward to getting lots of good info in the coming weeks! TIA

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    we are glad to have you join
    we are fun...sometimes a bit silly...and all have lots of information and opinions...........and we always have questions.

ask away!

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by pmain13 View Post
    Hello everyone! I am glad to have found you! I am headed to Aruba in June for 6 days. I've been once before by cruise several years ago, and we loved it so much we decided it's time to go back for a longer time. We have ressies at the Tamarijn, and this will be our first adults-only trip in at least 3 years...we usually have the LOs with us. Looks like there are several pros around, so I'm looking forward to getting lots of good info in the coming weeks! TIA

Welcome to the forum....we are all AA's---aruba addicted and it probably is our favorite subject.
    You have a little time so may I suggest you scroll through the forum and read some of the other conversations...they will give you great info about restaurants, tours, happy hours...etc....or just log on everyday and read what is up...you will be an expert by the time you go....
    BTW....try logging on to SanNic's bent page...he is our resident author and always has some interesting videos....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I have a feeling I'll be digging through this forum quite a bit for the next few weeks.

Welcome and enjoy your trip with the kids. We are going in 4 days leaving the youngins behind for our anniversary. We will miss them but we need the break! Anyways we will be bringing them back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Welcome and enjoy your trip with the kids. We are going in 4 days leaving the youngins behind for our anniversary. We will miss them but we need the break! Anyways we will be bringing them back in November.
    Mark,
    No drinking and DIVING,if you dive please report.Have a GREAT vacation

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Mark,
    No drinking and DIVING,if you dive please report.Have a GREAT vacation
    I hear ya buddy! I doubt I will be diving this trip but I plan on doing some dives in November. I'll keep ya posted.

Smile soon.....

Hi all....I am sort of a newbie..we are planning our 2nd trip for July. We came in 2005 for our 25th anniversary and have talked about our perfect vacation so much, that now our kids want to come along...so this will be a family trip! We are so excited. We plan on staying at the Divi Divi all inclusive and on renting ATV's. We did the Jolly Pirate last time..I hope they are still around. Haven't checked that yet. Any ideas? Changes since last time. We are a family of 5.
    Thanks for all your info!!