Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another NEWBIE

Another NEWBIE

Hello All,
    I have been reading the forums for about 3 -4 weeks now and my brain is like mush. Some one else said they are on over load ,well me too This has been so much fun to read and absorb. I have never been to Aruba and I am addicted already!!
    After much thought our trip was between Hawaii and Aruba... the One and Only happy island won out.
    BTW... not sure how this will post or look don;t have all my CP stuff worked out. I have never posted on a forum before. NO time like the present
    OK.. I will fess up... I only booked our trip last night because of passport issues...my fault! ( I thought we were going to Hawaii) ANy way....WE ARE BOOKED!! First trip............. SAt SEPT 4-11th; 7 wonderful days soon to be a reality.
    We chose the DIVI ARUBA AI,through CHeap Carribean and it was easy. (another tip I got from some of you ole pros) Our excursions will be SNorkel and more snorkel.... Baby Beach Jeep Adventure, MiDushi and Jolly Pirates to start.. We do not have enought time to do everything.
    I have grown real fond of Arubalisa , Andrea J. and others. I think AJ is there now THank you ladies so much.. and thank your husbands (DH) for traveling with you so you can pass great info forward. I can t wait..
    I know Bully is a taxi driver but he offers private tours also? LIke what?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum and speaking for myself i too am a mush brain.

bully is a taxi driver and his username on this forum is taxidriver you can check with him about tours

another member of this forum is cyrilo croes (that his his username too) he does taxi and tours check his site www.pitaruba.com

you made a good choice
    hawaii.........too far!
    make sure that u do not schedule too many activities as to not overload yourself.
    baby beach snorkel tour
    island tour with bully or cerry
    jolly pirates
    ..........that is plenty imo.

we are in aruba now. i have been battling a stomach bug and last night my dh came down with it. maybe by thursday we will be back on our feet.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words.

Aren't Mi Dushi and Jolly Pirates the same thing different company?

Quote Originally Posted by amarg View Post
    Aren't Mi Dushi and Jolly Pirates the same thing different company?
    Two different ships and two different companies.

Welcome to the Forum - Enjoy your trip!

Please ad my welcome as well.

Ed

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Welcome, welcome....will be at the divi just before you celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary aug. 25-30. You definitely chose the right destination.
    Have a great time!!!

Yeah we do not want to overlaod fun on first trip, gives us a reason to come back. Sorry you are under the weather AJ y'all get well? Soon

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Welcome! There are answers here on everything you could imagine, and more! and the nicest group of people you'll ever communicate with! But beware, you will be totally "hooked" on this forum!!!!! :-0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast