Aruba Beach

Thread: Any suggestions for New Year´s Eve?

Any suggestions for New Year´s Eve?

Bon bini
    I am going to travel for the third time to Aruba on my own.
    I am looking forward relaxing in the warm sun. I like swimming and lying at the Eagle Beach where I love to have a coffee / lunch at the A.M. beach restau.
    This time I rented a car because I am going to explore the places I haven´t seen yet. Like the caves and Arikok National Park.
    I am looking for connection to a cheerful New Year´s Eve Celebration (would be nice if it would be by the sea). Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks so far.

travelsu

Last edited by travelsu; 11-24-2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Link is not working timefactory

I am not really sure what you are asking about, dinner or a place to watch the fireworks. NYE in Aruba is "the best", however, my biggest suggestion is that you be around your hotel at midnight and stay put!! There is lots of drinking around the island and unfortunately driving too. We don't feel comfortable being on the road past 11pm and that is a feeling shared by many of our Aruban friends too. Eagle Beach has fireworks to watch and I am sure you can see the fireworks from Palm Beach there as well.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum travelsu

i would imagaine that every ny eve event in aruba is cheerful.

all of the bars/clubs and most of the resorts will have some type of celebration.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community forum Your time factory link won't work until you have a few more posts on the boards.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Welcome to the Aruba.com Community forum Your time factory link won't work until you have a few more posts on the boards.
    Thank's Jacky for this information, it's a pity because I like those time ticker a lot.

Hello Randy, thank's for your reply. I am not staying in a hotel, I rented a place close to Paradera. That's the reason I need to go by car. Yes, I agree with you about to the traffic situation on the main roads. When I come for the first time to Aruba, I thought it would maybe be a bit likely as in the Netherlands where there is a bicycles paradise.But instead I found the opposite of it... I couldn't believe that it is necessary on such a tiny island, to rent a car just to go safety from A to B.
    However, in reference to NY eve, I am looking for a place where I can go on my own, where it is also possible to get in contact with other people.