Aruba Beach

Thread: Arriving in less than 2 weeks!

Divi's Beach

Arriving in less than 2 weeks!

Since joining this forum a bit over a month ago I have spent MUCH time researching for our first trip to Aruba, June 1 for 7 days. We are staying at the Divi AI. Thanks to all of the helpful information from this board and a few others I have the following in place:

Reservations @ Divi AI for an Oceanview Room
    Transfers to/from airport provided with the vacation package (booked through Cheap Caribbean)
    Travel Insurance including medical/trip/and emergency evac. (booked using
    Purchased my Travel Vault so we don't have to worry about leaving valuables, etc. while we are at the beach.
    Towel clips...Target had some really cute ones that were quite inexpensive! Just couldn't resist.

I have a reservation at Passions on the beach for our anniversary dinner (celebrating 35 years!) 6:00 pm based on wanting to be there at sunset.

We want to book an island tour with Cerry. Do you recommend 2 or 3 hours and how early does he start? I also need his contact information.

We want to do a snorkel/sail trip. I've read good things about the Blue Melody/Black Pearl on TA...but not so much here. Their late afternoon snorkel/sunset tour is appealing...any one have an opinion about them? Also, since we aren't renting a car, I guess we will need to taxi. Are there tours that are more/less convenient to the DIVI location? We are more interested in a 1/2 day excursion as well.

We would like to spend some time in the city shopping etc., where would be the best place and is there any day better than another? Could this be something we could do when we do the tour with Cerry?

We don't want to plan too much because we are coming to Aruba first and formost for the beach and just relaxing. That is also why we have chosen the AI over renting a car, etc.

Danki! All of your helpful insight is much appreciated !!!

For a day sail & snorkel check out the Tranquilo, also by staying at the Divi you can dine at Windows on Aruba for $30pp

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Cerry's website is E-mail

You can take a bus downtown for shopping; 5 min. bus ride from the Divi.