Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aruba in 2009 - First Trip

Aruba in 2009 - First Trip

My wife and I have decided to visit Aruba, for the first time, in 2009. We've been waiting a long time to visit, and now that our son and daughter are married and on their own, we're ready. We have friends who love Aruba and have made suggestions, but we're looking for more info from you. Thanks in advance to all of you.

Welcome to the forum!

Were you looking for specific information on activities, resorts, restaurants...?

If you're an animal lover, take a day trip to the Ostrich Farm and Donkey Sanctuary.
    Miss ArubaShanty

We will be making our first trip in 2009 (February) also! When are you going?

Bon bini to the message board. 2009 is a bit far off. Why not pop down a little sooner, take a taste, and then double up next year? Plenty of info here on the boards. Surf first, get the details and ask questions as required.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Just spent three weeks on the island! What info would you like? We have spent over 10 weeks in the last 4.67 years in Aruba and are totally hooked!
    Have Fun, Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    We will be making our first trip in 2009 (February) also! When are you going?
    August 2009, but I wish that it was sooner. My wife is in the school system, so it's best for us to go during the summer months.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Were you looking for specific information on activities, resorts, restaurants...?
    We would like to stay at the Hyatt. Our friends stayed there and loved it. We haven't a clue on restaurants or what to do. I'll be researching in the year and hopefully get some great ideas from you smf others. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Bon bini to the message board. 2009 is a bit far off. Why not pop down a little sooner, take a taste, and then double up next year? Plenty of info here on the boards. Surf first, get the details and ask questions as required.
    Thanks, will do.

Dana, I just made my second trip in April for 2 weeks. It was great. We have a timeshare at LaCaBana. It is a very nice place to stay, Eagle Beach is right there and is the best beach on the island. You can go on their website and buy someone's timeshare week that is not able to go. We bought an extra week this year for only 600$ 1 bedroom poolside, really nice view. I just think the lowrise verses the highrise is better, but it is all in your preference. I suggest you rent a jeep for the week and tour the island, it is great, pack a cooler and plenty of sunrise screen and you can travel into places that you will absoulutely be amazed with. You can't do that on a tour with other people, but on your own you can go anywhere. Good luck and have fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast