Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba here i come!

Aruba here i come!

Hello everyone!

I will be coming to aruba in less then 4 weeks! I can hardly wait!! I will be there for 7 wonderful days, june 30-july 7. My boyfriend and I are very excited as this is our first time flying out of the country and visiting aruba. I have heard wonderful things. We are planning on going parasailing and snuba, should we make reservations for this? We also want to go charter fishing so if anyone happens to be there during those days we would love to share a charter boat!

nancy

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    YES make reservations for those activities once you arrive, especially snuba!

check out the activities category as there are folks there interested in shared fishing charters.

again, welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyrg09 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I will be coming to aruba in less then 4 weeks! I can hardly wait!! I will be there for 7 wonderful days, june 30-july 7. My boyfriend and I are very excited as this is our first time flying out of the country and visiting aruba. I have heard wonderful things. We are planning on going parasailing and snuba, should we make reservations for this? We also want to go charter fishing so if anyone happens to be there during those days we would love to share a charter boat!

nancy

Hi Nancy, Welcome to the forum, have a great trip I am sure you will fall in love with Aruba.
    Next Aruba trip in

Smile

Welcome to the board and you will LOVE Aruba!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

i'll be there, staying at the occidental.
    no need to reserve anything, wait until you arrive.

I am new to this forum today. It is no nice to come on here and share info. I will be there for 7 wonderful days 16 june -23rd. You will love Aruba!! It is the best place ever. I feel as though someone wraps there arms around me and says "welcome home" whenever I go there. Are you adventurous types? I would suggest one of the jeep tours as well. Somewhat "bumpy" and not for the faint of heart--but an experience you will not forget. Whatever you do have fun and enjoy.