Aruba Beach

Thread: aruba trip dec9 to dec12 2008

aruba trip dec9 to dec12 2008

staying at amsterdam manor any comments or suggestions on this hotel and any good places to eat and nightly entertainment in the big hotels.
    Last edited by tonylove; 12-05-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Read the site and see what others have said about restuarants etc. ~Amy~ is the resident expert on Amsterdam. People rave about the restuarant Passions located on "their" beach.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

We love Amsterdam Manor and have stayed there about 9 times now. Let me know if you have specific questions and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

They have a couple of restaurants (Mango's and Passions) and also a great beach bar where you can also order lunch. Happy hour at the beach bar and pool bar is from 5pm-6pm (2 for 1 drinks) and again at the pool bar from 9pm-10pm.

Tuesday night is the all-u-can-eat BBQ at Mango's which includes a show.

Free internet service for guests (3 computers for you to use near the front office.)

Free floatie mats on the beach for guests to use.

Beach towels are available to exchange at the front desk for fresh ones at any time, day or night, which is nice.

The ice machine is located next to the pool.

The rooms come with everything - frig, mw, stovetop, dishes, glassware, toaster, blender, etc.

Room service is also available. We've seen the "champagne breakfast" go by a few times in the morning and it always looks wonderful.

Here are links to my last few trip reports with photos:
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016