Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Arubian,new to the forum :)

Talking An Arubian,new to the forum :)

Hi my name is Bryan and I was born on Aruba and since then still living on the Island.Both of my families are from Aruba as well,if I am not mistaken I am the 5th generation of my family born on the Island,but I am soon going to the national archive to get my family tree,so I can learn more of my grandfathers.Never knew their was a site,forum so people,especially tourist can learn more of the Island, congtrats on the site and forum...Danki!

Hi Bryan and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubensis View Post
    Hi my name is Bryan and I was born on Aruba and since then still living on the Island.Both of my families are from Aruba as well,if I am not mistaken I am the 5th generation of my family born on the Island,but I am soon going to the national archive to get my family tree,so I can learn more of my grandfathers.Never knew their was a site,forum so people,especially tourist can learn more of the Island, congtrats on the site and forum...Danki!
    HI BRYAN, WELCOME I LOVE YOUR ISLAND
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the Forum, I'm glad you found it. Good luck with your search on your family tree. Many people here have been to your Island so many times, in their writing, they are very knowledgeable and we are very grateful for their wisdom, it is nice to have someone who lives on the island to also give a opionion

Thanks guy's for the warm welcome,I am currently working at the airport and I see mane people from almost all over the world especially from the States and when they arrive the first thing they say is they are finally here,allot of repeaters to the island saying they are glad to be back.
    So it makes you smile and think that,yeah Aruba is something special for the people who want to enjoy some fun in the sun,eat good food,have fun with their families and or friends or simply just relax.
    Their are so mane things I can say or share with you about Aruba,that I can even wright a book,even for a small island.

Any Questions you can shoot away...Te oro

Bryan
    Last edited by Arubensis; 10-24-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Hi Bryan,
    My husband & I are psyched to visit your island in December! I'm especially looking forward to experiencing how nice people say everyone is in Aruba!
    Next Aruba trip in

BIG WELCOME to Arubensis, yes we are all crazy about your island, and everything on it, from people to the island itself.

Hawaiianmoonlight you will love it, and want to go back as fast as possible, like I do.

7 long more months before I am there

Bryan can you ship me some Aruhiba cigars????

Thanks hawaiianmoonlight and jarubian for your kind words.
    Yes most natives are super friendly and would do their best to help you with a smile and that is the cherry on the cake for so mane repeaters to Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    Bryan can you ship me some Aruhiba cigars????
    I did read an article a couple of years ago about the guy who cultivates tabacco and makes Arubian cigars.
    I never did exporting,could be my first time.
    But at this time it would be very difficult as I am into some exams,8 to go till December.
    But I can do my best and try find some for you.

Bryan
    Last edited by Arubensis; 10-23-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Hi, Bryan
    We'll be coming to your Island on th 31st of Oct, 1st time there for me, we now have about 27 people coming, ALL FROM JERSEY......lol. Got a question for you, do you know of any good fishing boats in the highrise area, I'm an avid Jersey fisherman and would love to fish in Aruba, don't need anything fancy, just good..
    Thanks
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast