Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Arubian,new to the forum :)

Quote Originally Posted by Arubensis View Post

I did read an article a couple of years ago about the guy who cultivates tabacco and makes Arubian cigars.
    I never did exporting,could be my first time.
    But at this time it would be very difficult as I am into some exams,8 to go till December.
    But I can do my best and try find some for you.

Bryan
    Awesome, I thought I brought home enough but didn't. I tried emailing the shop with no response, let me try again and see if they contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by jgm324 View Post
    Hi, Bryan
    We'll be coming to your Island on th 31st of Oct, 1st time there for me, we now have about 27 people coming, ALL FROM JERSEY......lol. Got a question for you, do you know of any good fishing boats in the highrise area, I'm an avid Jersey fisherman and would love to fish in Aruba, don't need anything fancy, just good..
    Thanks
    John
    Nice to hear that you a coming to Aruba,I do do out and do some fishing once in a while but that's mostly on land.
    Y never did offshore/deep sea fishing on a boat or anything like that,but their are some who charters their boat for an amount.
    You can chet at these marinas:
    Aruba Nautical Club,Aruba Surfside Marina,Bucuti Yacht Club,East Wind Marine Services and Varadero Caribe N.V.
    As for the one closer to the high rise hotels it would then be the East Wind Marine Services located at the Renaissance Marina/Marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by mattnewhampshire View Post
    Awesome, I thought I brought home enough but didn't. I tried emailing the shop with no response, let me try again and see if they contact me.
    Do you have their adres,so it could be more easy for me to find where they are located.

Bryan
    Last edited by Arubensis; 10-24-2008 at 04:06 PM.

JGM324, where in Jersey are you from, I am a Jersey girl always eventhough I am in CA now. You all will have fun on my home away from home. Keep in touch with your Jersey friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jgm324 View Post
    Hi, Bryan
    We'll be coming to your Island on th 31st of Oct, 1st time there for me, we now have about 27 people coming, ALL FROM JERSEY......lol. Got a question for you, do you know of any good fishing boats in the highrise area, I'm an avid Jersey fisherman and would love to fish in Aruba, don't need anything fancy, just good..
    Thanks
    John
    I'm from Jersey as well and also an avid fisherman along the central area. I was supposed to meet up with a buddy from this forum this past week but didn't have the chance to unfortunately. He will probably report on his trip if he made it out. Drop me a pm and I can recommend some boats that I think would be your best bet.

hi

hi friends welcome to the aruba forum

Hey, I tried to drop a pm, new to this maybe it didn't work, leaving on Friday and woud love some of fishing recomendations. Need a fish FIX asap...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12