Aruba Beach

Thread: Avatar ??

Hi all ! I'm somewhat new to POSTING in these forums, but am curious as to how I would go about posting an avatar. It just seems to make it a bit more personal when asking a question or responding to a question. Really not a big deal, just frustrated with my inability to figure it out. Thanks again !

Aruba since 1979
    there is a menu on the blue bar under the photo of the water. click SETTINGS scroll down to menu on left to set avatar and follow the instructions there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mc View Post
    Hi all ! I'm somewhat new to POSTING in these forums, but am curious as to how I would go about posting an avatar. It just seems to make it a bit more personal when asking a question or responding to a question. Really not a big deal, just frustrated with my inability to figure it out. Thanks again !

Hi again Andrea ! I was hoping that you could help me out w/ something.....Re. my previous question, how do I go about shrinking a picture small enough that it will allow me to upload it to use as a picture beneath my name (you know, how you have your picture above your name and above your join date. I've tried everything that my pea brain would allow.

Aruba since 1979
    i have no idea about shrinking the photo.
    sorry

i used a photo that i had stored on my computer

if you want to send me the photo i will try to add it in for you when i get home after 7

i will pm you my email address

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mc View Post
    Hi again Andrea ! I was hoping that you could help me out w/ something.....Re. my previous question, how do I go about shrinking a picture small enough that it will allow me to upload it to use as a picture beneath my name (you know, how you have your picture above your name and above your join date. I've tried everything that my pea brain would allow.

Aruba since 1979
    tom....this is the best that i can do

Hi Tom!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks for all of your help, Andrea. I'm still one step below the Elephant Man, but it definitely seems more personable when you have a picture to tie to the conversation.
    Hi Jacki !