Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Back to Aruba

Back to Aruba

Hi I've been 3 times and coming back with my bestie again in Nov hopefully. Haven't booked yet. I am looking at the Divi all inclusive and noticing nice upgrades in the outdoor lounging. Anyone been recently? Anyone booked the linai rooms? Wondering if they have been updated as well?

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum! We have a few Divi fans who will chime in with some great info for you I'm sure
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

It's been about 1 1/2 years since our last stay. The Divi has been making a lot of improvements. The photo you see on their website is of the new wing (60 additional rooms); and the new pool. The chaises on the beach are still the blue webbed ones. There is also a new Mexican restaurant. Druif beach is as gorgeous as ever. Watch their Facebook page for special deals. Most rooms have been updated, unsure about the Lanai rooms.

While there are a lot of good things about the Divi, we have found it just too busy. Our hotel preference is a more couple oriented or adult only resort.

Thanks for your comments. One thing I recall is the amount of beach space was fantastic Especially compared to the hi rise area. The linai rooms seemed to be quiet and the farthest away from the pool area. If the have upgraded there then I think I know what I want

We really liked the rooms in the Veranda building. It's set back from the casitas but you still have beautiful ocean views and it's just a short walk to the lobby. The balconies in this building also has more privacy.

Forgot to say, welcome to the forum!

i think i remember the Veranda Bldg having its own pool which i hung out at mostly instead of the main pool....am i right? It was some time ago now, like 2005. Thanks for your input.

Yes, Veranda has it's own pool. It's nice when the ocean is too rough to go in.

Yay!! Booked !! Now to get that ticker thing....

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Hi there - another Divi fan here (note name) Over the past several years I have been impressed by constant improvements to both rooms, restaurants and grounds. However, lot of families with children compared to years ago when it was rare to see so many young ones. Most of the same staff who are wonderful and remember you with the exception of a few who recently retired, bartenders Juan and Rafael. I have never stayed in the Lanai rooms, a fan of Vista 1 building and always request my same room. I am happy you booked, we usually go in November but this year changed to October. What dates will you be there? The new building Vista 3 is beautiful with a large pool. Mother nature was not nice to the beach last year haven't seen any recent pictures but hoping it will be back to the beautiful large beach it is known for. Happy planning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast