Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Back to Aruba

Hi DiviDiviFan lady....it has always been my pic also, even tho i honeymooned at the Tam back when....and 50th'd at the Divi, i am sold on the Divi. Its my speed. The time i went last was 10yrs ago and my last two times to Aruba were birthday (Oct) trips. This time we just spun the wheel to see what was available before the holidays come on.....we have a week in early to middle November. With your mention of many more families at the Divi, i think i am happy i chose the Linai (away from it) rooms at the end of the property. Although i appreciate being apart of people having fun.....i totally enjoy my alone time as well. These rooms are kind of off on their own as i remember.....with a big nice beach in front. To the left,.....was that actually a town beach that connects you to the Tam?? I seem to remember that being public, although never anyone on it when i was there years ago.

All the beaches in Aruba are public. When you refer to the lanai rooms are you talking about the 2 bedroom units or the casitas in front of the Veranda building? I do think either choice would be quieter. I used the Veranda pool a few times during our last stay (prefer the ocean). It was usually quiet first thing in the morning, but did fill up with families with little ones. I think that location is good for families as they can be close to their room. I usually grabbed a palapa when we headed over to the buffet restaurant for breakfast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12