Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bon bini!!!

Mangel Halto Beach, The Natural Bridge, Zeerover's and the Buvarian(German) restaurant

Bon bini!!!

I'm new to this forum and will be visiting with family starting tomorrow. We're joining the rest of our family in Aruba for a reunion. We'll be there for two weeks and are staying in Oranjestad. We can't wait as the first reunion will take place within our immediate family with our 22 year old that we hadn't seen in months. We miss each other as well as his siblings--what a great place to reunite. We look forward to becoming acquainted with all that my father's birthplace has to offer. Only thing better would've been if he could've joined us. I'm a father of 3 kids; Marc Jr.(22), Nolan(16) and Ocean(9) and married 17yrs to my beautiful, wonderful wife Maggie. We're from Nassau, NY while my eldest son hails from Holly Springs, NC.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

where in o'stad will you be staying? a resort or private home?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post
    I'm new to this forum and will be visiting with family starting tomorrow. We're joining the rest of our family in Aruba for a reunion. We'll be there for two weeks and are staying in Oranjestad. We can't wait as the first reunion will take place within our immediate family with our 22 year old that we hadn't seen in months. We miss each other as well as his siblings--what a great place to reunite. We look forward to becoming acquainted with all that my father's birthplace has to offer. Only thing better would've been if he could've joined us. I'm a father of 3 kids; Marc Jr.(22), Nolan(16) and Ocean(9) and married 17yrs to my beautiful, wonderful wife Maggie. We're from Nassau, NY while my eldest son hails from Holly Springs, NC.

Mangel Halto Beach, The Natural Bridge, Zeerover's and the Buvarian(German) restaurant
    Hi Andrea, pleased to meet you--my wife has all the details, I just give'er my wallet, Somehow I think its a condo though.

Thanks so much for the "spam warning" I'll make note of that

And Please forgive me presuming the readers would know what country Nassau, NY and Holly Springs, NC are which is the United States

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Hi! Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    what spam warning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblaize View Post
    Thanks so much for the "spam warning" I'll make note of that

Oh I thought I read something about a spam warning on another thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast