Aruba Beach

Thread: Bon Bini and Danke

Bon Bini and Danke

An intro is long over due, but I'm terrible at these things.

I've been to Aruba several times and I love it. Every time I come back home, I curse the stop signs in my neighborhood and mutter "A simple traffic circle would solve this problem".

And where is home? Texas, just outside of Austin. It's actually cooler in Aruba for most of the summer, so that's when I try to visit. It also works out well, as my 13 year old daughter is out of school at this time too.

I've also decided I really could use a second home, so I'm in the process of acquiring one on Aruba in the Wayaca area. I'm hoping this is all wrapped up before school starts in about a month, because I know my daughter would like another trip to Aruba this summer.

And for the personal stuff: I'm in my mid 40s, male, single, design micro processors for a living, and race bicycles for fun. Once I have my house, my mountain bike will make the next trip. I'll then take full advantage of my companies work from home policies.

P.S. My daughter loves it when she hears natives say "Danke", because they pronounce it like "Donkey"

Any Aruba beach...
    Welcome and congratulations on the purchase of your new home.

palm beach.downtown
    Hi chrisk. We are trying to buy also in aruba now.who you have for realtor and any tips about neighborhood you buying would help. We do not know much about aruba and only this forum is our guide[mighty guide too.thank you all for helping us]yefim. New york