pier

Thread: Bucuti in April

Bucuti in April

We have been enjoying this forum for months now, and figured it was time to pop in and say hi. This will be our first trip to Aruba. We will be at the Bucuti during the end of April, beginning of May. I visit the Bucuti website every day to check out their 'today's zoom' photo, and it's making me crazy! This waiting is awful. Anyway, hello to all of you, and maybe we will run into you on the beach!
    Bill and Jean

Thumbs up

You have chosen well with the Bucuti. I'm sure you will be quite pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by BillandJean View Post
    We have been enjoying this forum for months now, and figured it was time to pop in and say hi. This will be our first trip to Aruba. We will be at the Bucuti during the end of April, beginning of May. I visit the Bucuti website every day to check out their 'today's zoom' photo, and it's making me crazy! This waiting is awful. Anyway, hello to all of you, and maybe we will run into you on the beach!

Hello Bill and Jean! You will love the Bucuti! Enjoy your stay -- the first of many, I'm sure!

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!
    We stayed at the Bucuti about 3 years ago and are going back at the beginning of April. So many great things about the Bucuti.
    You don't feel rushed to get to the beach in the morning because there is plenty of space and palapas. It is quiet and romantic. The restaurant is just okay but the ham and cheese sandwiches on the beach for lunch is reasonable and well worth it. Our room at the Tara Beach Suite was beautiful and many nights after dinner we would just sit out there mesmerized by the breeze and the beach.
    We have a busy life at home w/ jobs and three teens so we needed to relax and not feel rushed and on a time schedule.
    The only thing that threw us, was the breakfast. Its good but we didn't expect there to be lunch meats...we didn't realize that it is common in Europe to have lunch meat at breakfast. But then again we aren't exactly world travelers. Have a wonderful time! We can't wait as well....

The Tara Suites look amazing! We expect to do a lot of balcony-sitting...the view looks just beautiful. We're young 50's, very low-key kinda people. We've traveled to many Caribbean islands, but are still searching for the one that will make us want to return time and again. I have a very good feeling about Aruba...and the Bucuti looks like the frosting on the cake! See you there!
    Jean
    Bill and Jean