Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait for March

Can't wait for March

Well, we got another 14inches of snow on Sunday, it is just horrible. We are running out of places to put the snow so far this winter I think we have gotten about 47inches where usually its about 24 this time. Well I just keep counting the days it can't snow in June right? We only have about 66 more days till sunny,warm (No snow) right aruba
    Last edited by sunworshipperII; 01-20-2009 at 03:25 PM.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

I have 48 more days until we leave for Aruba!! I hear you about the snow and cold today it is a high of 15 and of course snow. But I guess I choose to live in up state NY I must be nuts!!!!

Also looking forward to March

I too can't wait. I am tired of the deep freeze we are in. I don't have much snow, but its predicted just about every other day. Looking forward to spending time in the lazy river by day and enjoying great restaurants and walks along the beach at night. Only 46 more days and counting!

Many years it seems as if the only thing that gets me through January/February is being able to be focused on our annual March trip to paradise. As with many areas of north america (need to include my canadian friends), this winter has been extremely unusual for us. Days of sunshine limited and when we had them the temp was frigid.

I sometimes wish we could by a fragrance or scent bag you could open and immediately get a breath/scent that hits you as you exit the airport.

Thankfully, we have the Bucutti cam and that does give me my daily fix.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

22 more days until we will be at the Marriott's Surf Club

Where can I find the webcam, could use a little sun. More snow 10 inches or more coming on Wed. Running out of places to put it.
    Yeah the lazy river at the Marriott is calling me I can hear it.. how much longer.....how many more snow storms... how many more mornings going to work when its 6 outside. UGHHHHH

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Where can I find the webcam, could use a little sun. More snow 10 inches or more coming on Wed. Running out of places to put it.
    Yeah the lazy river at the Marriott is calling me I can hear it.. how much longer.....how many more snow storms... how many more mornings going to work when its 6 outside. UGHHHHH
    Where's all this snow in Mass? Brutal!! I have been praying for some snow just enough for the kids to go sledding and build a snowman. We always miss it being so close to the beach. We only had 2 little dustings so far. I guess I really shouldn't complaining but I would like to see just one good snowfall for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Where's all this snow in Mass? Brutal!! I have been praying for some snow just enough for the kids to go sledding and build a snowman. We always miss it being so close to the beach. We only had 2 little dustings so far. I guess I really shouldn't complaining but I would like to see just one good snowfall for my kids.
    Arubamark, come visit me in Wisconsin. Snow depth in our yard is 2ft+. The temp this morning when I pulled in the lot at the office was -19 so that white stuff is not going anywhere too soon.

Although I am a person who truly enjoys the 4 seasons, this winter season is starting to get old real fast.

On a positive note, the sun is forecast to shine all day!!!!!!!
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Well I am in Wilmington and we have a ton....nowhere else to put it the mounds at the end of my driveway you can't even see to pull out.
    And more tomorrow. What beach you near

[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast