Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't wait for November 08

3rd year in a row 11/3-11/8 - going with future sister in law and her husband this year.....going to miss the trip next year as we are getting married down in Disney.....plenty more years to enjoy beautiful Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by kbdiadora View Post
    3rd year in a row 11/3-11/8 - going with future sister in law and her husband this year.....going to miss the trip next year as we are getting married down in Disney.....plenty more years to enjoy beautiful Aruba!
    Disney - married, sounds so nice, r u getting married in that little chapel on disney property ? My daughter and I love Disney, we try every year to do at least a 4 day visit. Lots of Luck, Aruba will miss you, but under these circumstances, completely understandable, although did you ever think of a nice beach wedding ?

We are looking at the beach right next to the Grand Floridian chapel or there is a spot near the ESPN club - boardwalk that we are looking at - then move to Epcot for the reception - my family has been Disney fanatics for as long as I can remember
    Looked into doing a beach wedding in St. Thomas, but we could go there for the honeymoon and more people would be likely to go to Disney
    So we'll have to miss out on the fun times in the sun for 1 year - told him that we have to go the following year for our anniversary

KBDIADORA,

sounds like a good plan, I myself will only be going to Aruba for the first time in Nov. I will give you a update when I return
    Much luck and happiness in your up and coming wedding Epcot sounds like a perfect place for a reception, but where ?

we are looking at 3 spots - italy, france, uk - they have the outside locations where we can go and watch illuminations and have that be a surprise to all of our guests!
    enjoy your trip and soak up some sun for me!

KBDIADORA
    Tough choice, love all the desserts in France, Italy nice also, but doesn't the UK have the pub, that has the special sitting area, I think you have to reserve it, or be some special people who probably pay way to much to start with to get it, but Wedding , Pub, fireworks, all sound exciting to me, it might be worth to inquire about it

Welcome AutoFX, you will love the island like the rest of us do, and would not want to leave or make arrangement to go back right away. I am so jealous of everyone going there now, I can not make it this year, but I am going in May 09, can't wait.

My husband and I are new to the forum. We are going back from Nov 7-14 for the second year in a row and staying at the Renaissance Ocean Suites. Wouldn't it be fun to get a group to meet for drinks that week?

I think you've made a mistake Harry, you may have more luck peddling your wares in another forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123