Aruba Beach

Thread: Can't wait to visit Aruba for the first time!

Talking Can't wait to visit Aruba for the first time!

i am so excited for our trip in april...it's been a long nasty winter here in wisconsin and a warm oasis is long overdue! i've heard nothing but fantastic things about aruba and am just dying to dig my toes into the sand!

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    well you won't be disappointed..aruba is paradise..lots of shopping, great restaurants, fantastic hotels, beautiful people oh and yes lots and lots of sand..have a wonderful time..
    scott and tricia

this is what i hear! the shopping is awesome, the restaurants on the water look outstanding and the people are friendly...i'll take the beautiful people too! thanks for the affirmation!

And don't forget the weather.........NICE......Bring sunscreen

All the best Cinny........Aruba is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Enjoy

We arrive on 4/7

Can't wait for 4/7!! Seems like an eternity! First trip to Aruba for us! Has anyone stayed at the Divi Dutch Village? We are not doing the all-inclusive. Is everything really expensive?

the count down is really on now. The suitcases come out after work and we will start going down the list we found here on this forum. What a great place to pick up some tips. anxiously awaiting april 13/08 Aruba
    d
    Happy to be travelling

We have 7 days left!! My husband is giving me a hard time because I am already packing. I got up in the middle of the night to turn off a light and stumped my toe on my suitcase, thought I broke it! The anticipation is on! Hope you guys have a blast!

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    You can go as extravagant or inexpensive as you like. For food, inexpensive places that make local food (fish in creole sauce, rice and beans, for example) are dirt cheap. Beaches only cost if you go to one other than your resort and want beach chairs, umbrellas, drinks, etc. Booze is not outrageous, and there are plenty of happy hour deals up and down the beach, but you can also buy it even cheaper at the duty free shop before boarding your plane, and mix your own.

Nice restaurants and nightclubs are at expected tourist prices.