Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ArubaJAK
  • 1 Post By ArubaJAK
  • 1 Post By soccermom17

Thread: Coming to Aruba on Thursday 2/9!!

Talking Coming to Aruba on Thursday 2/9!!

Hello all!

On Thursday, we will be touching down in Aruba (my friend's second visit, my first!).

I'm sure that all of the pictures I've seen, even though they are beautiful, will not compare with seeing it in person.

Very excited! I'll be a googly-eyed, rubbernecking tourist for sure! LOL!

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the forum and have a great trip

Thanks, Andrea! It'll be nice to break up the cold winter and come relax in the sun (we live in New England).

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Welcome to the board. I will be traveling to Aruba on Thursday too! It's so exciting isn't it? Maybe our paths will cross in the Airport. Travel safe and have agreat vacation. :-)

Hi Frnimal...welcome to the site. Hope your visit...as I have often said before...ends up being a trip of a lifetime...it is truly "Paradise,"and you will see why it is also called, ":One Happy Island.

Let us know with a trip report about how you enjoyed and things you did while there.

Ed

I definitely think it'll be the trip of a lifetime! I'm hoping I've prepared well enough. I'm impressed at the wealth of info that people have passed along, in regards to travelling to Aruba. I found some great information on a site called arubabound.com, which I'm sure folks from this community are quite familiar with.

I think a trip report is a great idea, Ed! I'll have to do that!

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    Fran, what airport are you departing from on Thursday? My sisters and I are going out of Logan on a Jet Blue flight. If I wasn't so darn busy here at work I would be off the charts excited - I will have to put that on hold until Thursday morning. ;-)

you WILL have a FABULOUS time!! As you read through this forum you will see how many of the people have been there multiple times!! I have been here 14 times and have never been disappointed!! plan on going for MANY years to come! ENJOY!!!!!!

We flew out of Logan airport on Thursday too!! :O Small world, and even smaller once you get to this little sliver of land!