Aruba Beach

Thread: Coming in December

Coming in December

We are coming to Aruba Dec. 3-11 and are really excited. There are 7 of us and we are staying at Villa Bon Bida. We have been to Aruba 2 times while on cruises and went on the Mi Dushi snorkel trip the first time and the second time the cab driver dropped us off for a couple of hours at Boca Catalina. I said after our 1st trip that I would love to spend a week there.
    I read a posting quite some time back, that someone had hired a private chef to come to their villa and cook a meal for them. I should have written the info down at the time and now I cannot find it. Can anyone help?
    We spent a week in a villa on St. Maarten last year, and our housekeeper and her friend cooked one night for us and it was fantastic, so I think our group would like to explore this possibility again.
    Lots of great info on these forums...

Aruba since 1979
    Private Bartenders that can travel to a villa?

click above link

this person was looking for a private bartender.
    maybe you could private message the original poster and ask who did the cooking?

i cannot find the posting where someone hired a private cook, but this link may prove beneficial.

click above link

Quote Originally Posted by bevanddick View Post
    We are coming to Aruba Dec. 3-11 and are really excited. There are 7 of us and we are staying at Villa Bon Bida. We have been to Aruba 2 times while on cruises and went on the Mi Dushi snorkel trip the first time and the second time the cab driver dropped us off for a couple of hours at Boca Catalina. I said after our 1st trip that I would love to spend a week there.
    I read a posting quite some time back, that someone had hired a private chef to come to their villa and cook a meal for them. I should have written the info down at the time and now I cannot find it. Can anyone help?
    We spent a week in a villa on St. Maarten last year, and our housekeeper and her friend cooked one night for us and it was fantastic, so I think our group would like to explore this possibility again.
    Lots of great info on these forums...

Palm Beach!!!Oh, and the airport but only when I'm arriving:)
    We'll be down the same time! It seems like an eternity away!!!!

I hope you find what you're looking for... too bad I can't cook