Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mario

Thread: Destination Wedding And First Timer to Aruba!

Destination Wedding And First Timer to Aruba!

Hello!!

My fiancÚ and I are extremely excited to be going to Aruba in April 2017! We've chosen to join the website in hopes we can get more information from the community as we go along! We're not having very good luck in receiving timely responses from the wedding coordinator in Aruba. Maybe you all can help us out!

Aruba since 1979
    hi

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i encourage you to post wedding questions and concerns in the Weddings category.

There, maybe someone with wedding experience planning similarities may be able to offer advice.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f13/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    Hello!!

My fiancÚ and I are extremely excited to be going to Aruba in April 2017! We've chosen to join the website in hopes we can get more information from the community as we go along! We're not having very good luck in receiving timely responses from the wedding coordinator in Aruba. Maybe you all can help us out!

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Mario!

Be assured that most will eventually respond, however, response time is generally slow compared to what we (I) expect when discussing business - they are all on Aruba time!

Take some time to look around the Wedding area on the forum and feel free to ask tons of questions
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ