Aruba Beach

Thread: Disapearing Act But Back Again

Disapearing Act But Back Again

Good Morning,

The last time I logged in here we were staying Renaissance Ocean Suites for a few days followed by a week at the Marriott Ocean Club last November. I was posting about our daily activities and by the end of the day it was late and found my self so busy with all the great things to do in
    Aruba. Once back to the Boston area I ended up taking care of all of the Christmas shopping and got through the long winter.
    We had a great stay and actually ended up buying at the Renaissance for week 49 and look forward to our trip this coming November alongwith all of the great suggestions the hosts and members of this forum provide. If anyone knows how to get ahold of the gentleman who can store your coolers, beach chairs, towels, snorkeling gear, spices, and other things you don’t want to lug back and forth on the JB flight please let me know how to contact him and how it works, thank you.

My wife Diane are both very excited about coming backeach year and even though you can not walk the beach for long distances like down to the Ocean Club the location offers plenty to do both during the day and night. I will still rent a car directly at the airport and not at the Renaissance desk as both trips there was a glitch trying to return it (no one working that day).

I wish everyone a wonderful summer as mine has been busyhere between Boston and Cape Cod where we take people out on a charter boat fishing for cod, haddock, tuna, striped bass. That is one thing I would like to do is charter another boat so I can goon a bus man’s holiday, kick back and catch a fish or two for dinner.

Thank you again for all of the great advice everyone herehas and have a great weekend.

Respectfully,

Dave
    Last edited by Bosox824; 06-02-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Lou with Timeshare storage. He is a great guy. Give me a holler in Nov and maybe we can hook up. I love to fish!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Aruba since 1979
    lou with timeshare storage is
    timesharestorage@aol.com

his rate for storing a large rubbermaid container is about $70 per year

thanks for posting and congrats on your renaissance purchase!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosox824 View Post
    Good Morning,

The last time I logged in here we were staying Renaissance Ocean Suites for a few days followed by a weekat the Marriott Ocean Club last November. I wasposting about our daily activities and by the end of the day it was late andfound my self so busy with all the great things to do in
    Aruba. Once back to the Bostonarea I ended up taking care of all of the Christmas shopping and got throughthe long winter.
    We had a great stay and actually ended up buying at theRenaissance for week 49 and look forward to our trip this coming November alongwith all of the great suggestions the hosts and members of this forumprovide. If anyone knows how to get ahold of the gentleman who can store your coolers, beach chairs, towels, snorkelinggear, spices, and other things you don’t want to lug back and forth on the JBflight please let me know how to contact him and how it works, thank you.

My wife Diane are both very excited about coming backeach year and even though you can not walk the beach for long distances likedown to the Ocean Club the location offers plenty to do both during the day andnight. I will still rent a car directlyat the airport and not at the Renaissance desk as both trips there was a glitchtrying to return it (no one working that day).

I wish everyone a wonderful summer as mine has been busyhere between Boston and Cape Cod where we take people out on a charter boat fishingfor cod, haddock, tuna, striped bass. That is one thing I would like to do is charter another boat so I can goon a busman’s holiday, kick back and catch a fish or two for dinner.

Thank you again for all of the great advice everyone herehas and have a great weekend.

Respectfully,

Dave