Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Divi here we come again !

Divi here we come again !

Hi all its been awhile ! Grampa told us he is taking all of us to Aruba again in April. Staying at the Divi AI as usual Merry Christmas present !! Thanks Grampa ! I am reading posts daily im so excited ! ARUBA HERE WE COME !!

Quote Originally Posted by diviprincess View Post
    Hi all its been awhile ! Grampa told us he is taking all of us to Aruba again in April. Staying at the Divi AI as usual Merry Christmas present !! Thanks Grampa ! I am reading posts daily im so excited ! ARUBA HERE WE COME !!
    If you are going to the Divi, be sure you say hi to my favorite waiter Teddy..he will take good care of all of you
    Tico

Funny you mention being taken care of. Christmas week, we had drinks before dinner more than a couple of times at the Pelican Bar and each and every time the service was outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Tico View Post
    If you are going to the Divi, be sure you say hi to my favorite waiter Teddy..he will take good care of all of you
    Tico

I will say hello to Teddy for you. Which resturant is he a waiter at ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Funny you mention being taken care of. Christmas week, we had drinks before dinner more than a couple of times at the Pelican Bar and each and every time the service was outstanding!
    Hey Arubalisa did you see Curtis (bartender) at the Divi ? I know there are alot of them so you might not have have noticed My 6 year old daughter Colleen LOVES him. She cant wait to see him ! He is so funny, he playes with her and makes her special drinks. Oh its so cute LOL !!

Hey Arubalisa did you see Curtis (bartender) at the Divi ? I know there are alot of them so you might not have have noticed My 6 year old daughter Colleen LOVES him. She cant wait to see him ! He is so funny, he playes with her and makes her special drinks. Oh its so cute LOL !!
    Sorry, I don't know the names of the bartenders at the Divi...now the Tamarijn...

Sorry, I don't know the names of the bartenders at the Divi...now the Tamarijn...
    Heehee im sure you do ! Dont you go a few times a year ? Wish I could go all year round !!

Heehee im sure you do ! Dont you go a few times a year ? Wish I could go all year round !!
    Only twice a year when grandma pays for the second trip, but she LOVES to go for Christmas. 2010 is doubtful though

Only twice a year when grandma pays for the second trip, but she LOVES to go for Christmas. 2010 is doubtful though
    Dont you hate that ! 2008 was the last time we went to the Divi. We just couldnt afford it. We are looking at staying at the Tam next year if money is ok

Curtis at the Divi

Ran into Curtis the other day. He's working at the SandPiper bar and was pleased to know someone was asking about him on the boards. Another fantastic visit to Aruba and the Divi. Meeting up with old friends and making a few new ones.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast