Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Divi here we come again !

we are on our first trip to Aruba and staying at the Divi April 11 for a week... looks like a great place.. not doing the all-inclusive.. we love to snorkle and also know to party .. anything we must do while there?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dcokely View Post
    Ran into Curtis the other day. He's working at the SandPiper bar and was pleased to know someone was asking about him on the boards. Another fantastic visit to Aruba and the Divi. Meeting up with old friends and making a few new ones.
    Thanks Glad to see Curtis is doing well. We will be seeing him in 72 days !

Quote Originally Posted by danny&lynne View Post
    we are on our first trip to Aruba and staying at the Divi April 11 for a week... looks like a great place.. not doing the all-inclusive.. we love to snorkle and also know to party .. anything we must do while there?
    Hello there You wil love the Divi !Take a sunset cruise. Or do the Kookoo bus )))

Divi

Hi -I just booked the Divi and am hoping we will be happy there-first time to Aruba-can you give me any info that will enhance our trip? Thanks in advance-am looking forward to our trip-April 6th!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by travelnan View Post
    Hi -I just booked the Divi and am hoping we will be happy there-first time to Aruba-can you give me any info that will enhance our trip? Thanks in advance-am looking forward to our trip-April 6th!
    hello there
    We did the Red Sail sunset cruise one year and loved it. And the Kookoo bus is alot of fun ! Also try a brown lady Its a drink yummyyyyyy !!! Also go to the Sandpiper bar and see Curtis. He is the bartender there. He's the best !! PLEASE tell him that " COLLEEN " will be there to see him April 27th !!! Have a GREAT time !!! Anymore questions just ask

Thanks for these names, I will be looking out for them and I will be sure to let them know that they have mentioned on this board as wonderful people.
    I think they would love to hear how great their customer-service is. It is always nice to hear good things about yourself; there is too much negativity.
    Lisa
    First trip to Aruba down; many more to come

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by lrealnurse View Post
    Thanks for these names, I will be looking out for them and I will be sure to let them know that they have mentioned on this board as wonderful people.
    I think they would love to hear how great their customer-service is. It is always nice to hear good things about yourself; there is too much negativity.
    Lisa
    I agree Lisa there is too much negativity. I have read some bad reviews about the Divi on some websites. I am shocked too see how anyone can take a beautiful place like the Divi and rip it apart. Complaining about the beds are too hard. And how some of the employee's are rude. Someone even said the pizza had ketchup for sauce. I was so mad when I read that !! You just cant make everyone happy I guess I have been there many times and NEVER had anyone be rude to me. Or slept in a hard bed. Or had ketchup pizza ! heehee... Oh well. I will be there in 8 weeks !! YIPPIEEEEE

Aruba since 1979
    yes some folks are only happy when they are complaining.
    ANNOYING indeed.

Hey andrea how is florida???

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Just got home from Aruba on Saturday. Can't imagine anyone finding a Rude or Unhappy Aruban! I have been visiting the fabulous island for about 13 years and have found the Aruban people to be the most welcoming, inviting, appreciative and hospitable folks in the world! I have made some of the most rewarding friendships with these wonderful people. Have a great vacation and enjoy every minute of paradise!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast