Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited to plan our first trip to Aruba!

Cool Excited to plan our first trip to Aruba!

Hi everyone!

My name is Amanda, I am 29 years old and I am from Massachusetts. I have been coming on this message board and reading your opinions and stories well, for probably over a year now and I feel like I know some of you already, so I just had to come on and say hello and introduce myself. My family consists of myself, my boyfriend of 6 years Jeremy, and 11 year old son Damien. I have been dying to go to Aruba we just haven't had the $$ and now I think it is time to get ready save some cash and go! I have pretty much decided we would stay at the Tamarijn. Based on what I have read on here, as well as other travel review websites, that will be perfect for what we are looking for. The only thing I was mostly curious about, was when is the best time to go? I know weather is pretty good all year but is there a time of year when prices seem to be best? And how far in advance do you generally book? Thanks!

Look forward to putting my own review on here someday!

Amanda

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Welcome Amanda! You will LOVE Aruba! I don't know that there's a bad time to go to Aruba. We prefer to go when we are tired of the snow so we go in March. I'm sure others can be more helpful, especially with prices etc. I still consider myself an Aruba Rookie having only been there twice but I know I love it!

Hi Laura! I am pretty sure too that no matter when we go it will be great!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

In general you will find that pricing will be the same throughout low season. Low season for the most part runs third to fourth week of April through December 18.

For a stay at the Tamarijn, I would book at least 6 months in advance. They do sell out fairly quickly.

From reading the forum I am sure you are aware that weather is basically the same all year round. Summer highs will run about 91 degrees and winter highs will run about 88 degrees.

Thanks Lisa!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum amanda

you may also want to check out timeshares for rent if you are looking to say $$$

you can rent a timeshare for $1000 or less...and if you are really set on the tamarijn area, you could rent a timeshare at dividutch which shares the same campus/beach as tamarijn and if you want to add in the all inclusive it is available on a day to day basis or you can eat out and cook and eat in with the kitchen at the divi dutch.

just a thought ;-)

Hi Andrea!
    I haven't really thought of that. But I also love the idea of walking right out the door and be right on the beach at the Tam. Every year we usually just go up to York, ME and rent a place on the beach, but I am in love with the idea of going to Aruba! And since we already booked our place for Maine this summer, we probably won't be making it to Aruba till next year. So I am gonna start saving for it!
    ~Amanda

Aruba since 1979
    once you set foot in the ocean in aruba, you will be hard pressed to ever want to set foot in the cold water's of york...wells...ogunquit
    (we live in waterville, son lives in york county)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaNJeremy View Post
    Hi Andrea!
    I haven't really thought of that. But I also love the idea of walking right out the door and be right on the beach at the Tam. Every year we usually just go up to York, ME and rent a place on the beach, but I am in love with the idea of going to Aruba! And since we already booked our place for Maine this summer, we probably won't be making it to Aruba till next year. So I am gonna start saving for it!
    ~Amanda

Amanda,

Welcome, keep saving the $$$$, you will love it

You will love Aruba! This site is so helpful.......
    Next Aruba trip in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast