Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Finally an Aruba outlet to quench my addiction! BTW Hi!

Baby Beach, The Beach at Divi Phoenix. The Fontein Caves. Anywhere where my feet are touching sand!

Finally an Aruba outlet to quench my addiction! BTW Hi!

Hello everybody!
    My name is Elle and I just happened upon this site as I was daydreaming about Aruba and forgot the name of a restaurant we patroned on my first trip. I am SO happy I found this site.
    I am from a lil town in Michigan USA. Aruba is a 5 hour flight from me!

I am so happy that I found this site because I feel like finally, someone to share all my Aruba excitement with! I am not yet 30 - single with no kids. I went last year with my boyfriend and now that I am single am returning in JUNE with my GIRLS! Woohoo! Aruba has been my first (besides Canada) and only international trip. I am addicted and think about Aruba everyday! I cant wait to learn more about the island via this site and chat with people who got the Aruba JONES!

Elle

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum!
    there are many here, just like you, "aruba addict"

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by ellejeanelle View Post
    Hello everybody!
    My name is Elle and I just happened upon this site as I was daydreaming about Aruba and forgot the name of a restaurant we patroned on my first trip. I am SO happy I found this site.
    I am from a lil town in Michigan USA. Aruba is a 5 hour flight from me!

I am so happy that I found this site because I feel like finally, someone to share all my Aruba excitement with! I am not yet 30 - single with no kids. I went last year with my boyfriend and now that I am single am returning in JUNE with my GIRLS! Woohoo! Aruba has been my first (besides Canada) and only international trip. I am addicted and think about Aruba everyday! I cant wait to learn more about the island via this site and chat with people who got the Aruba JONES!

Elle

Where in Michigan are you from?

Hi ELLEJEANELLE:

You will soon find that this is the ideal site for learning more about "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island," Aruba. The monitors are excellent and are there to help you in any way they can...Andrea and Lisa...and, of course, we are one happy family and will all help in any way we can as well.

You will love your return trip! Keep posting; when you do make your trip give us a trip report; and, of course, have an absolutely wonderful time.

Ed

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Hi ELLEJEANELLE- no need to travel anywhere else once you have found beautiful Aruba and the beautiful Aruban people. I have been to my share of islands but none in my opinion come close to this treasure of an island. Have a wonderful and safe time with the girls!

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    it really is an addictive place!

Hi Elle! You and i share the same name AND we both love the island! Have a great time in June, I plan on going back for 3rd trip and solo in 5/20-6/5(invited my single gal pals so I'm hoping some of them come out for a weekend or 2).

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Welcome Elle!Isn't it nice to share your addiction with others? I find sometimes talking about Aruba too much around people bores them! HAHA!

This website is great for tips, tricks and fun ideas when visiting this happy island. Enjoy yourself!

Baby Beach, The Beach at Divi Phoenix. The Fontein Caves. Anywhere where my feet are touching sand!
    Hi and thanks everyone for your responses! I love reading what you write. I am originally from Kalamazoo, Mi. Yep it exists! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I do have a question how can I keep up with what I post?

Aruba since 1979
    go to your user CP (left menu)

and then to
    default thread subscription mode.
    you can change that to be notified by email if you have responses.

Messaging & Notification Receive Email From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option. Receive Email from Administrators
    You can allow other members to send you email messages. Receive Email from Other Members
    If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option. Receive Friendship Request Email Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:
    Quote Originally Posted by ellejeanelle View Post
    Hi and thanks everyone for your responses! I love reading what you write. I am originally from Kalamazoo, Mi. Yep it exists! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I do have a question how can I keep up with what I post?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast