Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kristion99
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan

Thread: Finally going back to paradise

Red face Finally going back to paradise

Hey all, haven't posted on these boards in a while, but have been lurking, lol. I am happy to report the me and my dh just booked a last minute trip to Aruba!! We got a great deal on airfare and hotel, and will be going Monday Sept 2, until the following Monday. This time we were unable to use my uncles timeshare, so we opted for all inclusive to save some money. We will be staying at divi ai. Can't wait to see the difference between the high an low rise section. I will be giving a complete trip report when we return.

2 more weeks!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    that's terrific.

the difference between the hi and lo rise area is huge. both terrific. i will be interested in hearing your opinion when you return, comparing the 2.

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Kristion99 View Post
    Hey all, haven't posted on these boards in a while, but have been lurking, lol. I am happy to report the me and my dh just booked a last minute trip to Aruba!! We got a great deal on airfare and hotel, and will be going Monday Sept 2, until the following Monday. This time we were unable to use my uncles timeshare, so we opted for all inclusive to save some money. We will be staying at divi ai. Can't wait to see the difference between the high an low rise section. I will be giving a complete trip report when we return.

2 more weeks!!!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    how exciting for you and dh! you will love the divi al that is our spot each November. you will love the beach for sure as it is not so crowded. i will look forward to your trip report. at least you do not have a long countdown like most of us :-) enjoy!!!!