Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a Member!

Finally a Member!

Just wanted to introduce myself/ouselves. I/we have been "creepers" on this site for many years and finally took the leap to register and get involved. Feel like I know all of you after reading all your words of wisdom since 2004. Have been to Aruba twice, in 2004 and 2009 and are anxiously awaiting our 3rd trip in December to celebrate the big five O! Couldn't think of a better way to pass the monumental day!

Aruba since 1979
    well finally!! 5-0, an official member of AARP?

welcome to the forum
    enjoy

off now to answer your shopping question about cruise ship schedule in the shopping category
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFools View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself/ouselves. I/we have been "creepers" on this site for many years and finally took the leap to register and get involved. Feel like I know all of you after reading all your words of wisdom since 2004. Have been to Aruba twice, in 2004 and 2009 and are anxiously awaiting our 3rd trip in December to celebrate the big five O! Couldn't think of a better way to pass the monumental day!

A real big and sincere, "Welcome to the Forum!" Now that you took the "leap of faith," you will find many who will always be friends on the forum.

Ed

Congraudulations, and welcome to the forum.
    Next Aruba trip in

Welcome to the forum! We will be on our 3rd trip this December also. We will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Our dates are Dec 1-8.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Welcome to the forum. I hope your time spent reading and interacting here is as beneficial as ours has been. Congrats on the big 5-0. What a great place to turn 50! Enjoy.

Smile

Welcome to the board and I will also be on Aruba in Dec for my 29th trip but its only the big 48 for me. Glad you like reading the post.
    Where are you staying?
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent,
    We will be using our family's timeshare at Occidental, 12/8 - 12/15. We were also looking at booking a snorkel trip with you guys when we get our schedule figured out. Do you pick us up or should we hoof it? Can't wait to try the water scooters!

Traceyd14,

We will probably pass one another at the airport as we will be arriving as you are departing! Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary and hope you have many, many more!

Just like you I just joined and can't wait for Sunday 9/16 when I get on a plane to come to Aruba for the 2nd time - both my 6 year anniversary and the BIG 4-0!!!! I had to celebrate on Aruba - best place to be!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast