Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: First/Last Time for Aruba

Wishes

You picked paradise! Aruba is my favorite place on earth we have been there 5 times. Aruba brings to me a sense of peace I only feel when I am in Aruba. I have told my husband and my children (ages 27 & 31) if I am ever diagnosed with a serious illness my first medicine will be a family trip to Aruba before having treatments or making difficult decisions. I hope that Aruba brings you the peace and serenity that it brings me. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you beat the odds and have many more vacations to the best place on earth.

Your strength and attitude is to be admired. Just over 18 months ago my wife was diagnosed with Stage4 cancer and things looked pretty dark. After chemo and surgery we came to Aruba twice and ahead of radiation. She loves Aruba. The island helped her to convalesce and the doctors were amazed at how well she responded to treatment. After 7 weeks of daily radiation we came back at Xmas. Followup appointments have shown great improvement. We are now back on the island for an extended stay. I hope that Aruba can provide some of the same solice to you. Congratulations to your new hubby. A special kind of person. Enjoy Aruba and all it has to offer.

John

I just returned from a week in Aruba my 4th time with my husband. I also feel a spiritual connection there. I wish you well and all my best during these times. I feel you have chosen the perfect place. Please read through some of the threads for info on restaurants and the less $$$ ones. My best to you.

Alto Vista Chapel, Renaissance Island, Arashi Beach

Thumbs up A Little Slice of Paradise

My Dear Friend,

Please remember to visit the Chapel at Alto Vista while in Aruba. I do believe in miracles.

With Prayer and Care,
    Susan

Next Aruba trip in

Red face

I was dianosed with cancer just before my 5th trip to Aruba and in fact went that year with a bald head! I am now planning my 8th trip next March. Miracles do happen. Keep the faith and enjoy every wonderful moment in Pardise.

Aruba since 1979
    and i am sure u looked beautiful
    miracles are magnificent!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lindanlee View Post
    I was dianosed with cancer just before my 5th trip to Aruba and in fact went that year with a bald head! I am now planning my 8th trip next March. Miracles do happen. Keep the faith and enjoy every wonderful moment in Pardise.

I have seen, and could not agree more with Lindanlee and Andrea...miracles do happen. We pray that it will also happen in this case.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12