Aruba Beach

Thread: First time in Aruba in 10 days!!!

First time in Aruba in 10 days!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm Luigi, I'm from Italy but I live in Belgium and in less than a week I will be married with Claudia (this sunday 11 Oct.).
    We decided to spend our honeymoon in Aruba and we'll arrive from Amsterdam the October 18th and I'm eager to know some of your suggestion about the places to see and the activities we _must_ do.
    We will stay at the Bucuti Beach Resort for 12 days and we were thinking to rent a jeep or to have activities booked in advance so we can finally relax and enjoy the sun and the sea...

So thanks for every suggestion you may have...

Congrats & Welcome to Aruba, a jeep is good, it is a small with lots to see (please don't drive in the sand (or you might have your first wedded bliss discussion) 1 I recommend is a day sail with Capt'n Anthony & the Tranquilo (6hrs. total, 2 hr. sail, 2hr. snorkel & lunch, 2hr. sail back, take the bow. (and of course open bar) You and your Bride will Love Aruba & will return. It is a great place to start a wonderful life together!

Smile

Congratulations on your up coming Wedding, I'm celebrating 15 years on Oct 9th and we honeymooned in Aruba too. We go every year now, (for the last 5 years at least) you might enjoy the Kokoo kunuko tour, check out their website, it's alot of fun https://www.kukookunuku.com/

Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of terrific suggestions for a first time visit to Aruba at

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/first%20time.html

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum

congratulations to you and claudia

the bucuti resort is terrific

check out the category activities and watersports

like to ride horses? i recommend laponderosa or gold mine.

and a dining experience not to miss is madame janette

take some time and read as much as you can on this site.

again, congratulations and welcome to the forum

andrea

Ben venuto alla Forum. Congratulazione per il tuo matrimonio, avete preso la piu' bella e gentile isola delle Caribbean.

Il Bucuti e' bello e veramente dedicato ai matrimoniali. Per me affiterei la machina se no per tutto il tempo ma per un po' cosi potrei andare e venire quando mi pare.

Il ristorante da visitare, per me non solo Madame Janette, ma anche Passions, e Old Man & the Sea.

Tanti Saluti.
    Virgilia

Aruba since 1979
    wow awesome italian
    now if he and claudia do not feel welcomed after that i don't know what to !?!?!

andrea

You probably already have; and, if not, shortly will, feel completely at home on "Our Website." The people are always willing to give suggestions and help you in any way they can to make your trip the "trip of a lifetime." The site is like "One Happy Family."

Once visiting the Island, I am sure that you will return year after year to commemorate your first honeymoon visit to Paradise.

May I add my sincere wishes and congratulations on many happy years of marriage bliss.

Ed