Aruba Beach

Thread: First Time To Aruba

Question First Time To Aruba

Hi you all! My name is Steve and I am from Boston Ma...I am heading to Aruba June 13th - 21st with my fiance!!! We are extremely excited! We are staying at the Riu Palace on Eagle beach...We are hoping for some wonderful weather ...I have been looking at the 10 day weather forcast and everyday say scatterd showers and 90 degrees ...Just wondering if anyone can give me some more information..I know Aruba has quick passing showers so is that pretty much all it means or do I have to worry about a rainout lol If anyone can give me some input on what we could expect for our week to this wonderful paradise I would greatly appreciate! Thank you all! Cant wait to get there!!!

Sincerley,
    Steve

Welcome to the forum.

You will love this forecast: http://tinyurl.com/23p296

If you see any rain it will be in the form of a passing shower.

FWIW, just so you do not get lost the Riu is located on Palm Beach, not Eagle Beach.

Lol

You are right I am loving that forcast! Yes and I should probably get where I am staying right before anything huh!!! lol Thanks for the input.. Don't know how I seemed to have mixed that up! well anyways thank you for the reply!

It says that every day in Aruba. Well every time I have gone I have seen the same exact weather prediction in 12-13 trips. Don't worry you're good. Enjoy your trip to the fullest!

Picture perfect Aruba weather today. As my Dad would say, "pray for a cloud kind of day". BRING extra sunscreen, double what you would think you will need.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:29 PM.