Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: First time in Aruba - Can't wait

Hi Gee Gee,
    I think one of the best money savings tip I can offer is for a low budget dinner with the best view in Aruba! Buy a nice bottle of wine at the supermarket (or beer, soda or any beverage of choice), order a take-out pizza at ~6pm, and take it to the beach before sunset (plan to arrive by ~6:30pm). Find two beach chairs (at that time of the evening - there are several available) and position them with a great view of that beautiful sunset. Sit back, sip your wine, share some great conversation, nibble on the pizza, watch the gorgeous sunset...and take lots of pictures. It is truly a wonderful (and romantic) experience.
    I'm not sure about pizza availability at Eagle Beach so I invite other forum members to make some suggestions for you. My husband and I usually stay at Palm Beach so we walk up the beautiful sidewalk on the beach at Palm Beach to the Marriott Aruba Surf Club (that is the first of the Marriott Resorts you will see - it is located just after the Holiday Inn, Moomba Beach Bar and Hadicurarri Restaurant). We walk into the Marriott Aruba Surf Club's pool area and near the pool bar, they have a great outdoor restaurant called the Captain's table. They have a nightly special for a take-out pizza with 2 toppings for $14.99. So we usually order our pizza there, walk to the beach to find 2 great beach chairs, get settled in, and then the pizza is ready for pick-up in ~15 minutes for pick up. Some of my favorite nights of vacation (and best pictures) have come from those relaxing, lazy, pizza dinners on the beach!

Thank you everyone for your post. I was wondering if anyone has tour recommendations for horseback riding along the beach and also includes the Natural pool. We have never been horseback riding and this has been one of my bucket list items.

Aruba since 1979
    if you have never ridden a horse before, i do not recommend a ride to the natural pool on horseback. it is very very rough terrain and if you fall, it is a disaster.

leponderosa and rancho elpaso are my favorites, although i have not ridden in aruba in a year or 2.

http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/horseback-riding
    clickk above link

Quote Originally Posted by GeeGee View Post
    Thank you everyone for your post. I was wondering if anyone has tour recommendations for horseback riding along the beach and also includes the Natural pool. We have never been horseback riding and this has been one of my bucket list items.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-13-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12