Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first time to aruba july 22-29 2008

I will answer this question site unseen. THE OCEAN AND BEACH
    Hey Alessia,

Got your private message, thanks. For some reason, it won't let me reply to you on it. We are flying out of Boston, and yes this will be my first time to Aruba and I can hardly wait to hit the beach. I'm so glad that it's windy there to help with the temps and humidity, we were in clearwater florida last july/aug and it was almost unbearable with the humidity because there wasn't any wind at all, and my husband wasn't pleased with it. It sounds like even though it's hot there you don't melt away LOL and Im hoping he'll find this more to his liking, he wasn't crazy about going to the carib during the summer, but it's the only time we can do it with my son. How old is your brother? would be nice if they could hook up and hang out together. I've called the resort about my reservation and they said that they would put me in the aruba or bonaire tower, hope I can trust them with this. I hope the suite is spacious, 7 nites on top of each other I don't want lol. Do you know if they have a seperate check in area for priority club members? I think we'll probably do that snorkel on I believe it's jolly pirates or something like that for the day, have you done it? and of course jet skiing and other water activities. Well thanks for the reply, and I'm sure that we'll get to meet once there on the beach. Did you say that you were leaving on 7/22 also?

Thanks again
    D

ohhh lol. i wont be seeing you then. im leaving this sunday. i must of thought i read june. shoot!

I will answer this question site unseen. THE OCEAN AND BEACH
    Ohh thats too bad. If you get a chance, ask them if you can take a look at the jr suite and take some pictures of it for me lol. Well I hope you all have a wonderful time, takes lots of pictures and let me know what a great time that you had. check out what the age for jet skiing is and what the cost is for me if you get a chance. Have a safe trip!!!!

D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12