Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: First time to Aruba - June 2011

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)

First time to Aruba - June 2011

I am going to Aruba with my boyfriend and his parents in June and I cannot wait!!! We are staying at the Costa Linda, June 11 to June 17 then we are going to move to another time share at the Renissance for the 18th and the 19th.
    I bought a travel book to get familiar with everything, I have been filled in on most of the things to do there but not all. I will check out the websites for "first time visits" and see what is there...I know we are going to go scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and drive the jeep on the sand dunes.
    We are also going to be looking at jewelry there, anyone have a suggestion on the best store? I have read many reviews on all the shops there.

I am SO excited!!!!!! 45 DAYS!!!!! I CAN't WAIT!!!!AAAAH!!!!

Have a blast! I'll be going for the first time in September, I cannot wait either!!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    the aniticpation is killing me! HAHA! What are you guys going to do there when you go? Have you been looking at things to do like me every single day?! :-)

Welcome to the forum There is a lot of great information here
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/first%20time.html

Just be wary of driving on the sand dunes. In some spots, ESPECIALLY Arikok National Park, it is forbidden. In other spots the sand is so fine and powder like you will be dug in over your tires before you know it.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my husband & I went for the first this past december & are going for our 2nd time this year. we love it. i came to this forum and by the time i went to aruba, i was pretty much an expert, lol. anything you want or need to know, the people on this forum are so helpful and I guarantee any question you have, someone will be able to answer it. and there is tons and tons of shopping either downtown or in the high rise area. the only place we didn't hit was the low rise area which i will this time. we went for 10 days last time and it was not enough. this time its two weeks, lol.....enjoy! and definitely go through this forum, check the different threads and ask any questions. everyone is so helpful. i must have asked a zillion questions my first trip. and i'm still asking, lol....

I would suggest a private tour. We took a 2 hour tour last year, and this year we are doing the same, because 2 hours was just not enough. We are going with Bully this year and can't wait. This is our 7th visit, and so sorry we didn't do that our first year. You learn so much about this beautiful island.
    I hope you have a wonderful vacation! Oh I am just sure you will. Be sure to let us know about your visit.
    Pat

You will love the Island and will want to return again next year...
    Let us know how you like it when you get back.

I'm headed for my third time but in July..

Well, we'll be on our honeymoon, so we won't be doing much but relaxing. And maybe a sunset sail or a private tour of the island. I don't want to over plan - it is paradise, I want to enjoy it! But I do look @ stuff about Aruba pretty much every day - haha!

You are just like me then, I look at stuff every single day and have been doing so since day 120 on my countdown LOL! :-P

Relaxing is the best part about a vacation I believe, you guys will have a blast no matter what you do I'm sure. My BF's parents cannot tell me enough great things, they have been a lot as they have a time share at the Costa Linda.
    Last edited by EricaLovesAruba!; 04-26-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupidgirl21483 View Post
    I don't want to over plan - it is paradise, I want to enjoy it!
    This is the best possible thing to do or not do when it comes to Aruba. One look at that beautiful beach and ocean and you will never want to leave. I promise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast