Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: First time to Aruba - June 2011

My 1st time to Aruba is in 17 days. My boyfriend and I will arrive in Aruba on May 14th. I too, am sooooo excited. I can't wait. We will only be there 5 days, but it will be 5 days of paradise! Seems like an eternity waiting...doesn't it? We booked our trip back in February! I hope you, your boyfriend and his family have a GREAT time!

Best weather,best beaches,great food,interesting diving,and most of all friendly people.You will have a great vacation...we guarantee it..I forgot ...its safe....just always be cautious.

Smile

Welcome to the board. Dannyo forgot to mention great snorkling!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by jennib7623 View Post
    My 1st time to Aruba is in 17 days. My boyfriend and I will arrive in Aruba on May 14th. I too, am sooooo excited. I can't wait. We will only be there 5 days, but it will be 5 days of paradise! Seems like an eternity waiting...doesn't it? We booked our trip back in February! I hope you, your boyfriend and his family have a GREAT time!

I hope you guys have a great time as well! What activities do you have planned, if any? Or do you plan to just lay in the sun? 8-) I think we will do that the majority of the time for sure, I need a little R & R from everyday life!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I can't wait to snorkel! I have done it in Hawaii and at the Virgin Islands before, but we didn't get a whole week to do so like we will this time!

jkl
    We will be there May 29th for our fourth year. I cannot wait!!! It is the best place to relax. We love snorkeling and just hanging out. Aruba has the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.

Counting the days!

I think it is so cool how so many people return to Aruba! My husband and I will be there for the first time June 8th - June 14th and we are super excited!!! I currently have dinner reservations at Passions and Papiamento and thinking of a third (so hard to choose because it seems they are all great). I am also wanting to do the private sunset sail on Tranquilo for Monday, June 13th...looking for another couple or two to enjoy the company and split the costs...anyone interested and will be there at that time let me know!!!

We are going snorkeling, sight seeing and doing the Kukoo Kunuku Bar Hopping Parranda. My main goal is to lay on the beach....a whole lot!! It is going to be sooooo great!! I have started packing little stuff already and getting things around for our carry-ons. This girl, can't wait!

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    If you want to do something alittle more personal you can go to Morningstar ...its a sailboat ...captain & cook...really nice people & good food...we've used them before sail and snorkel it was only our family on the boat and we went to the same places the tours go.....Enjoy your stay in aruba....I'm sure you'll return ....we've been going 13 years now...2 -3 times a years

Thanks for the suggestion....I will look into that. It would be pretty cool being the only people (or at least close to it). I am so antsy and anxious!! I just can't wait!! I keep thinking this time in 2 weeks I will be in Aruba. It's gonna kill me. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast