Aruba Beach

Thread: First time to Aruba..on our honeymoon!!!

First time to Aruba..on our honeymoon!!!

My new bride and I are coming to Aruba next week!!! We didn't really get to have a official honeymoon so this is going to be our little get away. We have never been to Aruba, and she has not been on vacation out of the states so she should be extremely happy there! We want to go do the usual things but definently want to do a romantic sunset cruise. Can anyone recommend a good place/company to go thru to do this? Thanks in advance!!

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

Tranquilo and depalm do a nice sunset sail. If money is no object try the Morningstar.

Check out the activities thread for many good ideas.

Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood187 View Post
    My new bride and I are coming to Aruba next week!!! We didn't really get to have a official honeymoon so this is going to be our little get away. We have never been to Aruba, and she has not been on vacation out of the states so she should be extremely happy there! We want to go do the usual things but definently want to do a romantic sunset cruise. Can anyone recommend a good place/company to go thru to do this? Thanks in advance!!

Smile

Welcome to the board. You will LOVE Aruba.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Welcome to the "Forum." You will love Aruba.

Ed

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We have enjoyed the Palm Pleasure boat thru Depalm tours several times. We have been 3x on the sunset cruise, I would recommend this boat.

We also did the Morningstar back in 2004, it was fantastic but again...very pricey..but the quality is high and Katrin is a great cook. Looking on their website now (http://www.morningstararuba.com/ ) they have several options that don't include dinner.

Two years ago we did the Blue Melody. It is a snorkel/sunset sail with snacks and drinks. I checked the site (http://www.aruba-sailing.com/ ) but they look booked ..but check back.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

I am looking forward to our sunset sail on Black Pearl. Booking online bofore will save some money