I am going to Aruba August 7-13, this will be my first time there, actually anywhere! I am very excited but nervous too. I was hoping I could get some assistance here on what to pack? I am going to be staying at the Westin, it looks beautiful! My friend will be coming along with me too. Can anyone help me? THANKS SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT!
Pago Pago Restaurant (dress code - casual elegant), Baci Restaurant (dress code - casual elegant) and/or Azull Restaurant (casual elegant, it is at the beach, bearfoot) Azull is very romantic. Bon Bini Restaurant & Terrace Restaurant are casual (shirt and shoes required) Blossoms Restaurant (casual elegant)
To make dinner reservations in advance please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please bring your sun glasses and sunblock!
If I can be of assistance please let me know email@example.com
waterfun- Some other thoughts for you...
1. Restuarants- a must, Madame Jeannette's, Flying Fishbone- make reservations NOW
2. Rent a car for a few days, and tool around the island
3. Book a sunset cruise, we love Palm Pleasure
4. Breakfast at Aquairus in the Marina Towers
5. Swim/Sun at Marina Towers adult only pool, have cocktails and tapas there
6. Walk the new mall down by the high risers and watch the water show. Have drinks there, or ice cream
7. Hit a few casino's. Renaissance has there own across the yard and underneath the towers
8. Stay at Renaissance island late( last boat 6:45 ish) and see the sunset from there...its gorgeous, great for pictures with the hammocks in the backround
9.Say hi to the following people on the island; Jorges, the best waiter on the island, and Iannia in Red sail sports store...tell them the boston crew says Hi
10. See the sunset at the California Lighthouse
11. Drinks at the Cafe the Plaza and listen to the music outside
Thats it for now.....cindy
I would definitely plan a sunset cruise while you are in Aruba. There are many reputable companies to choose from in Aruba, however, if you have the $, I would look into the one offered by Tranquilo. Additionally, I would recommend doing the Sunday brunch at the Hyatt hotel.