Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time visitors to Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by mandms View Post
    Arubalisa.
    Thanks for the info. Strangely we both work in Liverpool and live on the Wirral. Not far from Liverpool, just over (or under) the river Mersey.
    Small world, of course have Ferry 'Cross The Mersey on my iPod. Now I know exactly where it is located.
    Will definitely get plenty of photos of beach and post them on our return. Any particular part of the beach you are interested in?
    We requested 1300 building so my grandmother has easy walking access to the lobby and buffet. Any photos are much appreciated.

I saw you question regarding electrical current. We usually bring a power strip because there is only one easily accessible electric outlet and we have a lot of chargers: cell phone, Nintendo DS, camera battery, video camera battery, iPods...

In case you need it, or were curious, below is internet pricing for both wireless and the internet lounge, click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

Arubalisa.
    Will get some pictures from the 1300 building (when I find it) and post on our return.
    Only 4 more sleeps until we head for the airport. Yippee.

Arubalisa.
    Will get some pictures from the 1300 building (when I find it) and post on our return.
    http://www.arubabound.com/accommo/tamarijn_map.jpg you will be given a copy of this map upon check in.

Hi Mandms,
    I will be at the Tam Sept. 16th -21st so I will look for you and your wife. I am also so excited about this trip that I have posted countdown clocks all over my laptop and FB page!! lol See you on the beach!!

Tweetmedic
    We will just miss you. We return to UK on 10th September. I am so excited, it is 2:50 and I have work in morning. I can't sleep and time seems to be standing still.
    Have a great time at the Tam
    Best wishes
    Martin and Mandy

Well, we finally leave for Aruba in 10 hours time and will be sipping a drink on the beach this time tomorrow. Hurrah.
    Will post pictures and thoughts of the island upon our return to dreary, wet, cold and miserable UK.

Well, we finally leave for Aruba in 10 hours time and will be sipping a drink on the beach this time tomorrow. Hurrah.
    Will post pictures and thoughts of the island upon our return to dreary, wet, cold and miserable UK.
    Enjoy

So happy you are now in Aruba but sad I will miss meeting you!! Enjoy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12