Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: first timer

RAB

first timer

hi Guys I'm a first timer to Aruba next year staying in the riu antillas palace in April been longing to visit aruba for a long long time now and finally have it all booked. popping on to say hello to you all and I will use the search box for any questions prior to taking up anybodys time on things that may have been asked previously and a thank you for the acceptance on the forum
    Last edited by RAB; 03-20-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Welcome to the forum. You are sure to love Aruba!

RAB
    thank you there re 4 of us heading over

Are the others first timers as well? Our first trip we never left the resort because we were so content. The beaches are amazing. We usually go twice a year but this year we are only going in November. Unless, of course, we find time to sneak a trip in on the fly.

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome and thanks for popping in.
    Pop in often.
    I am certain you will have a ball.

Anything that hat you want to ask, go for it!

Welcome... like you I went to Aruba for the first time last year, after doing one tour of the island with ABC Tours we stayed around the Renn. downtown area. (however it was a holiday when we went.. King's Bday, king & queen visit and their Memorial Day)
    We are returning in June and this time staying at Eagle Beach and renting a car so we can explore. So much to do and Cathi

Welcome to the forum , as Andrea said, any questions, ask away, people here on very knowledgeable, RIU all inclusive,,I assuming all your meals will be there, but do take the time to go out and explore , most important have tons of fun

Welcome to the forum, you're among great company here. How long will you be staying on your first visit? As it's your first visit be sure to pace yourself, yes there are a lot of things to do and places to see. But the last thing that you want to do is tire yourself out and return home exhausted. Be sure to set aside enough time to sit back and relax.

Welcome to the forum, ask away. I have been 16x and I still ask for advise...great place for it as well.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum RAB

I'm sure you will just love Aruba! Please use the search box, but also feel free to ask away. If there is anything we can all agree on here, it is that we LOVE talking about Aruba
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast