Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First timers

We went for our first time last year- We ventured to a new place to eat each night we were there- (1 week in Sept) We made no reservations and were accepted as walk ups at each place.

We are heading down Sept 13 for a week and I found new places that we want to try. So many places that I can try new places without venturing to the same ones we tried last time.

Thanks everyone!! We decided NOT to do the All Inc. (my idea) so now I really need your help. I really want to see Aruba and not the tourist traps, so I’m looking for a few good places to eat and to have a couple drinks. We only have 9 days so we are looking to find the best things to do and try. We both want to snorkel but other than that I would really like your ideas..
    THANKS Chris

Thanks Everyone

Irish1Thanks everyone!! We decided NOT to do the All Inc. (my idea) so now I really need your help. I really want to see Aruba and not the tourist traps, so Im looking for a few good places to eat and to have a couple drinks. We only have 9 days so we are looking to find the best things to do and try. We both want to snorkel but other than that I would really like your ideas..
    THANKS Chris

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish1 View Post
    Irish1Thanks everyone!! We decided NOT to do the All Inc. (my idea) so now I really need your help. I really want to see Aruba and not the tourist traps, so Im looking for a few good places to eat and to have a couple drinks. We only have 9 days so we are looking to find the best things to do and try. We both want to snorkel but other than that I would really like your ideas..
    THANKS Chris

Chris...read the bentpage by Sannic44, he is there and often posts on little local places that most of us never get to.
    There are also other places that many of us can recommend, they are the popular ones that are written about in posts here. Read alot of the posts and you will get a feel for whats out there.
    Now sites, hmmm, can't answer that as the only site I care to see is the beach. Been doing it for 13 yrs and will continue to do so...
    No matter what you will love it

Quote Originally Posted by Irish1 View Post
    THANKS Chris
    A few of our favorites......

Local Dutch bars (they also serve food): Bingo's, Cafe Rembrandt, and the Plaza Cafe.

Local restaurants: Nos Cunucu and Gostoso
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12