Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
    I took the Jolly Pirate Trip last year. It was an absolute blast. As far as the snorkeling goes I was a little disappointed. It was fun but no wow. I could see if you were diving it would be much much better. The wreck is pretty deep and i would have loved to explore it. Lunch was great. A lot better then I expected.
    And the cruise back lets just say it turned into Grand-mas gone wild. Four stars our of 5 for the Jolly Pirate. BTW the crew was also fantastic.

Gary, thanks for the feedback. Snorkeling in itself is ok, but I prefer to swim WITH the fish not float on the top of the water and try to see them from there. Since you guys had such a good time on the way back is it safe to bring a 13 and 8 year old with me or just keep it to the adults? The nephews are also going, but not sure if they are going snorkeling yet or not. I read that the wreck sits in about 60' of water so I should be able to get to the bottom. I was hoping to rent a good underwater camera to take with me, but haven't been able to find one as of yet. Anyone have suggestions?

Smile bon bini aruba

hi,

We hope you will have a wonderful time in aruba and if we can help you, it is no problem, we live here, my husband is a freediver and so maybe you can talk together.

Freediving is possible with or with out a boat.

If you need any help just contact me; we will be glad to help you!!!

Take care

Sophie

Hi Andrea, are you going to be at ABC in Aug????
    I'll be there 8/4-8/14
    countdown=08/03/2011 3:00 Pm;]Count down:[/countdown]

Aruba since 1979
    we will be at CDM 7-14
    and ABC 14-21

Maybe i'll see you at Bingo at the pool
    countdown=08/03/2011 3:00 Pm;]Count down:[/countdown]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12