Aruba Beach

Thread: First trip to aruba

Smile First trip to aruba

Hi, My name is Grant and my wife is Bonnie. We leave Vancouver B.C. (just before the Olympics) on the evening of January 9th, arriving on the 10th. Our first few days we will be at the Renaissance and then nine days at Parderra Park apartments, leaving on the 24th. We are soooo excited. Does any one know where I can get a list showing the cruise ships that will arrive in Aruba during this time frame?. Many thanks, Grant.

Aruba since 1979
    here's the list!
    welcome to the forum.
    andrea

http://www.arubaports.com/downloads/...e_2010_Nov.pdf

Aruba since 1979
    grant and bonnie

please join us ( a few of the members here) on feb 1 5 pm at amsterdam manor beach bar for a happy hour.

andrea

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Hi Grant! I'm just curious why you're asking about the cruise ships times? Is it so you can avoid the downtown area during that time?

Just happen to love cruise ships and have friends cruising on one of them. Our friends are now away and just wanted to confirm their arrival. Grant

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Does it get busier downtown when the ships are in or do they generally head to the beaches? I don't remember there being a ship in the day we spent downtown last time we were there.

I try to avoid going downtown when some days there are 3 - 4 cruise ships in thats a lot of people

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Crusie ships

Quote Originally Posted by grantbon View Post
    Hi, My name is Grant and my wife is Bonnie. We leave Vancouver B.C. (just before the Olympics) on the evening of January 9th, arriving on the 10th. Our first few days we will be at the Renaissance and then nine days at Parderra Park apartments, leaving on the 24th. We are soooo excited. Does any one know where I can get a list showing the cruise ships that will arrive in Aruba during this time frame?. Many thanks, Grant.
    Grant, you can get a daily update of the ships in port or arriving in the ARUBA TODAY newspapers.