Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: First trip to Aruba (June 2015)

Aruba since 1979
    when did you take that photo of boca catalina beach? we were there 10 days ago and i do not remember seeing that walkway right down the middle. we sat under the first palapa on the left most days.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Try More4less, they have great cars and jeeps with 3 day prices, google them and get their prices. When you have the car you may want to try Boca Catalina for an amazing shore snorkel trip. We went every day, bring some bread and the GoPro.
    Attachment 3903

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    when did you take that photo of boca catalina beach? we were there 10 days ago and i do not remember seeing that walkway right down the middle. we sat under the first palapa on the left most days.
    Hi Andrea,
    We were there from 5/2-5/9, you were either there or getting there when we were done. That picture was on 5/7. Did you do any snorkeling there? What an amazing spot! Heck, what an amazing island and vacation!

Aruba since 1979
    We were there May 6 - 19.
    That walkway @ Boca Catalina Beach must have been under the sand We did not see it at all.

We snorkleled at Catalina Cove....about 1/8 mile north of Boca Catalina Beach.
    We really love Catalina Cove excellent snorkeling.

There were a few snorkelers there at the beach each day we were there.

Yes, Aruba is very amazing!!! I am glad that you had a great vacation.

Hi Andrea,
    We were there from 5/2-5/9, you were either there or getting there when we were done. That picture was on 5/7. Did you do any snorkeling there? What an amazing spot! Heck, what an amazing island and vacation!

We were there May 6 - 19.
    That walkway @ Boca Catalina Beach must have been under the sand We did not see it at all.

We snorkleled at Catalina Cove....about 1/8 mile north of Boca Catalina Beach.
    We really love Catalina Cove excellent snorkeling.

There were a few snorkelers there at the beach each day we were there.

Yes, Aruba is very amazing!!! I am glad that you had a great vacation.
    That might be Catalina Cove, that's what DW called it, I thought it was Boca Catalina. It's at the L/big bend in the road, 6 or 7 parking spaces. Was it the Cove?

Robert

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/ca...c61098!6m1!1e1

i think it was the cove

we beached it at the boca catalina beach and snorkeled at catalina cove.

QUOTE=LeaveTheKidsWithMom;274901]That might be Catalina Cove, that's what DW called it, I thought it was Boca Catalina. It's at the L/big bend in the road, 6 or 7 parking spaces. Was it the Cove?

Robert[/QUOTE]

Silly me, it was Catalina Cove. I guess we never made it to Boca Catalina. We also went snorkeling at Malmok, a little tough getting in the water with all the rocks but another great spot but hands down the best spot we found for shore diving was Catalina Cove. We followed that pirate boat by accident, they knew where to go.

The natural pool was pretty neat and what a challenge to get there, the waves were breaking over the rocks (real windy for the week). We swam with some Pompano, that GoPro we bought was a great investment to save our precious memories. We are already planning on a week in November.

We just might be through with cruising, we've found a new love, called ARUBA..

Aruba since 1979
    hi ben we hijacked your thread

sorry

but it's all good!!

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Segod View Post
    Hi Ben! My family and I will be at the Renaissance starting the 9th of June for my wedding and my 5th trip! 9 days is plenty of time to explore the island, if we happen to cross paths I can share with you some of our favorites...but I would have to agree with everyone that said Madame Jeanettes for a good steak!
    Thanks for the suggestion and have a great wedding and time over there! I'm sure we will!

Ben
    hi ben we hijacked your thread

sorry

but it's all good!!
    Haha, as if I care Just another week to go before we leave for Aruba, nothing can upset me now <holiday mood>

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Silly me, it was Catalina Cove. I guess we never made it to Boca Catalina. We also went snorkeling at Malmok, a little tough getting in the water with all the rocks but another great spot but hands down the best spot we found for shore diving was Catalina Cove. We followed that pirate boat by accident, they knew where to go.

The natural pool was pretty neat and what a challenge to get there, the waves were breaking over the rocks (real windy for the week). We swam with some Pompano, that GoPro we bought was a great investment to save our precious memories. We are already planning on a week in November.

We just might be through with cruising, we've found a new love, called ARUBA..
    We used to be big cruisers until we found Aruba. Now we hardly cruise at all, but we just can't miss our annual trip to Aruba!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast