Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: First trip to Aruba (June 2015)

Hey Ben, I am sure you are on Aruba by now. How are things going for your first trip to Aruba?
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Hey Ben, I am sure you are on Aruba by now. How are things going for your first trip to Aruba?
    That's correct. We arrived last saturday and until now we love every minute here. Today we went for the snorkeling tour with Stuart and it was everything and more we expected. We had such a great time out there. Stuart is a really nice and outgoing person and gives you all of his attention throughout the tour. The underwater life here is spectacular and thanks to the great underwater scooters we were able to stay in the water for more than 1,5 hour without any problem. Until now, this has been the highlight of the trip. I can't wait to see the pictures and will definetly put a review on TripAdvisor once we get back in Holland.

We're staying in the Renaissance Marina and really like it. We love the Flamingo island, it's really a little paradise. We rented a car for tomorrow and the day after that so we will have a chance to explore more of the island. I'll post our experience here when we get back and ofcourse also some pictures.

So, to answer your question: How are things going? They couldn't be better, we're having the time of our life, we just fell in love with Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    terrific ben!!

maybe too you could post some of your photos here too.

continue to enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    That's correct. We arrived last saturday and until now we love every minute here. Today we went for the snorkeling tour with Stuart and it was everything and more we expected. We had such a great time out there. Stuart is a really nice and outgoing person and gives you all of his attention throughout the tour. The underwater life here is spectacular and thanks to the great underwater scooters we were able to stay in the water for more than 1,5 hour without any problem. Until now, this has been the highlight of the trip. I can't wait to see the pictures and will definetly put a review on TripAdvisor once we get back in Holland.

We're staying in the Renaissance Marina and really like it. We love the Flamingo island, it's really a little paradise. We rented a car for tomorrow and the day after that so we will have a chance to explore more of the island. I'll post our experience here when we get back and ofcourse also some pictures.

So, to answer your question: How are things going? They couldn't be better, we're having the time of our life, we just fell in love with Aruba!

Of course you did! Glad you are enjoying every second!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Add another one to the list of Aruba lover's!
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

That is so great to hear.
    Sean And Susan

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Ben,
    So glad to hear you are enjoying your first to Aruba. We've been many times and our two snorkel trips with Kent and Stuart are still some of the best activities we've done. Have a wonderful time.

Ben,
    So glad you are liking Aruba... I had my first taste a little while ago and keeping searching flights.. wondering if I have enough time to take off again..
    Since I am taking a week off in July, a few days off in October then 3 weeks off in January...
    Plan on returning in Oct 2016 but staying 2 weeks.... even if it means no cruises for the grand kids.. they could go to Aruba with us but there is a new
    rule NOBODY under 50 is allowed.. lol
    Cathi

Ben
    Today we rented a car and went to Eagle Beach (beautiful!) and then on to the Lighthouse. Had our first Coconut water there. I guess you should try that when visiting Aruba, for me it wasn't that great. Then, returning from the Lighthouse, we stopped at the first little beach we saw and did some snorkeling there. That was a great spot! We didn't see as many fish as on the tour with Aruba Bob but there were many fish to spot, we even saw a huge Barracuda there! I think we will check that place out again tomorrow, but first we'll head North to Baby Beach. Still enjoying the Happy Island!
    Last edited by Ben; 06-11-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    glad that you are adventurous!!

that first little beach that you saw may have been malmok or catalina cove....catalina cove is one of our favorite spots!

enjoy Baby Beach, but don't go out thru the opening...the currents are treacherous.

thanks for taking the time to share

Today we rented a car and went to Eagle Beach (beautiful!) and then on to the Lighthouse. Had our first Coconut water there. I guess you should try that when visiting Aruba, for me it wasn't that great. Then, returning from the Lighthouse, we stopped at the first little beach we saw and did some snorkeling there. That was a great spot! We didn't see as many fish as on the ArubBob tour but there were many fish to spot, we even saw a huge Barracuda there! I think we will check that place out again tomorrow, but first we'll head North to Baby Beach. Still enjoying the Happy Island!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast