Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: First trip to Aruba (June 2015)

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    Hey Ben, I don't drink the coconut water either because its bitter. The stand out by the runaway at the airport sells the BEST coconut shakes. They do a great job and I can go for one of those. They will use condense milk and real coconut and top it off with cinnamon.
    When you head to Baby Beach, that will be going south. After you pass our place its another 12 to 15 minutes. If you get a chance to put bread in a water bottle and then finish filling it with sea water. When you take the lid off and squeeze, the fish will come pouring at you. They are use to getting fed at Baby Beach. Have a great one.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Thanks for that suggestion. We drove to Baby Beach which was really beautiful. We didn't snorkel there though, because of the strong winds and big waves but had a very good time on the beach. I also could make some good pictures for my company, Sanwin Beachwear. When you visit our website (, you will see why I became interested in Aruba, we have had some pictures taken there for our products and I just had to see the island for myself

In the afternoon, we went to the other side of the island, I think it is Boca Catalina, and did some great snorkeling there. Only two days left before we return to The Netherlands, time flies by when you're having fun.

I'll post some pictures here when we are back!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hmmmm is this a business trip?  hope not
    nows the time to buy yourself a timeshare or house Ben
    Noticed Renaissance Island in your website

Enjoy your vacation��
    Last edited by cindyo; 06-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456