Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: going to Aruba for the first time!!

Aruba since 1979
    check out the forums
    WHERE TO STAY hotels and timeshares

and

ACTIVITIES/ Sports

and

Nightlife

Quote Originally Posted by Janke0216 View Post
    We were lucky enough to go to Aruba last year, on a cruise so just did the day visit and trip. Also we went in March and the weather was beautiful, not so sure about what the weather will be like in July any comments gladly welcomed. Tips where to visit etc; trip will consist of Dad, mum, Son (25) and girlfriend, (these two are always looking for something to do) we me and Dad put me in the shade with a good book.

So any mixed comments on activities would be welcomed and where we should be looking to stay as the flight is already booked.

J

Welcome to the forum http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/first%20time.html

July weather
    Average high temperature 89 F.
    Average low temperature 80 F.
    Average temperature 83 F.
    Average water temperature 82 F.
    Average wind speed 19 mph
    Average maximum wind speed 36 mph
    Average rainfall 1.20 inch (20.3 inches annual)

Our first time was in December at the Tam! Absolutely LOVED it. Take a ziplock and load up on bagels to feed the fish when you go snorkeling at baby beach or anyother place. I have great underwater pictures/videos using kodak playsport camera. Agree with renting 4 Wheel-it was GREAT on the "far side" of the island. go exploring-you can't get lost! We'll be back next year!!

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the website lately, but thank you for all the tips!! I' getting so excited, 1 week away!! I just hope the snow storm we are going to get in Chicago is cleared by then. Has anyone tried the Aruba Aloe or sunscreen. Are they worth the money or is it just like stuff we can buy in the states?

Welcome to the forum. It will only take one trip to Aruba to fall in love with the island. We will be returning in April for our 11th visit.
    Hope you have a great time!

Stayed at the Divi All Inclusive in December. You will love it. Have attached a few pictures of the beach for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails going to Aruba for the first time!!-dsc05230.jpg   going to Aruba for the first time!!-dsc05231.jpg   going to Aruba for the first time!!-dsc05293.jpg  

As they say, "Better late than never;" Welcome to the Forum.

Ed

great pictures. thanks for sharing!

Another first timer!

Hello all, another couple here... same age group as you guys & also staying at the Divi so be sure to come back & let us know how ye got on. We have to wait untill May counting down the days!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome marmi!!!
    may is not so far out.........unless you have 4' of snow on the ground and walk with fear of falling and breaking a hip........may seems a long time off then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123