Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By arubabob

Thread: Going to Aruba July '12---Help!!

Palm beach for one! In front of our resort was great bach front. Super nice, soft, white sand. Water is great! I loved the country side. Touring on the ATV is a must!

Smile Going to Aruba July '12---Help!!

Hi, I'm Amber. My boyfriend and I are coming to Aruba this July(2012), and I am seeking any advice I can get!! We have some idea of the activities we want to do but I'm still researching the best places for those activities. We know we want to do an ATV tour, but I am not sure of where to go for that. Who gives the best tour of the most interesting places and price. We also would like to do a half day snoorkle tour, any advice on a place would be great! I'm pretty sure we will book a party bus, I know there are several though.

I am also looking for advice on the best places to shop. I want to be able to get souvenirs that are unique to Aruba. I would like to try local things liek the salas, sweets, cheeses, things like that. Information on that would be great!!

Thank you so much! I know this is a lot of information, any help would be great!!

Aruba since 1979

click above link for some snorkeling info.

sweets/cheeses stores are your best options

enter KINI KINI in the search menu for ATV tour info

Any Aruba beach...

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Do the arubabobs snorkel tour.(no relation) They are the only ones that supply you with the aqua scooters to pull you through the water.