Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going in Aug for the first time!!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    We are getting married on August 4th as well in Waco, Tx where we met Then we are spending a week in paradise from the 5th to the 12th. Wish we could just live there!!

Jus a short note: Welcome to the Forum; Have a wonderful honeymoon. Ed

Welcome.We have been to Aruba several times in August.We haven't had any skeeter issues yet.Enjoy your honeymoon.You'll be going back....guaranteed!

Devilsangle7681- Congrats on your wedding. You guys picked a good date . Thank you everyone else for all the information. We are excited beyond belief. Can't wait.
    matt

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstiefel View Post
    Devilsangle7681- Congrats on your wedding. You guys picked a good date . Thank you everyone else for all the information. We are excited beyond belief. Can't wait.
    matt
    Congat to you. We are going for our 15th trip in May. Been in April, May, June, Sept, Oct and Nov. Never had a problem with mosquitoes except on the Divi golf course. Tierra Del Sole course doesnt seem to have any probably because the wind is always fairly strong there. As a matter of fact the only place we have seen mosquitoes is at that course and in a ladys home that gives massages. Have a great honeymoon.

Thanks aruba bob.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    One word of advice for mosqitous - if you see a sign that warns the mosquitos are bad and to not go any further, LISTEN TO THE SIGN! We were on the private island for the Reniessance, and we found this little walkway in the trees. There was a sign out front that said stay out, but did we listen? Oh no, we sure didn't. We took 4 steps and were literally SWARMED with them. My fiance counted 30 on my back in just a few seconds! We RAN out and vowed to listen next time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12